grunt cap 9 or Jack 8

res stryder 10 or stryder 10
    ronin 10
    bt 8

grunts 10
    mine 11
    shield grunts 9
    emp 9

My builds change hourly depending on my present losing streak but this ones done best on average lately. Emp handles just about any mech issue and it stuns where as late game in finding more use outta double troop burn over anything else atm. Love any suggestions obviously.
    Last edited by Entreri; 09-23-2017, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Entreri View Post
      Right now I’m running:

halo 8
      gunner 9
      grunt cap 9 or Jack 8

res stryder 10 or stryder 10
      ronin 10
      bt 8

grunts 10
      mine 11
      shield grunts 9
      emp 9

My builds change hourly depending on my present losing streak but this ones done best on average lately. Emp handles just about any mech issue and it stuns where as late game in finding more use outta double troop burn over anything else atm. Love any suggestions obviously.
      Change out strider with smoke styder. It's a great counter to almost everything. And I prefer arc mine

Comment

Originally posted by KesTuCos View Post

Change out strider with smoke styder. It's a great counter to almost everything. And I prefer arc mine
        Still leveling the arc mine and the smoke atm but yeah eventually I intend to run arc for sure.

Comment

Hi, nice to be here!
          My current setup, for Silver I is as follows:

Pilots:
          Gunner lvl 5
          Holo Grenadier lvl 5
          Jack lvl 8

Titans:
          Reserve Stryder lvl 7
          Atlas lvl 9
          BT lvl 8

Burns:
          Shield grunts lvl 7
          Spectres lvl 3
          Arcfall lvl 5
          Barrage lvl 5

For now I lack anti tech pilot. Also I think that BT and Jack while cool to play with, need some work, especially reduction in price. I'll probably switch for core ogre for now.

Comment

Hello I'm Gold2 and this is my main deck

Pilots: Gunner, Holo, Arc Boomer
            Titans: Strider, Smoke, Core Scorch
            Burn: NUKE, Barrage, Spectre, Drones

​​​​Now I think I'm the only one who thought of using Nuke the way I do. So at the start of the match, I wait until my enemy drop a pilot, then I sent my holo. If they deploy 3 pilots to rush, I Nuke them

This is the only way I found that can kill Jack reliably in the early game and I despise that card so much I pretty much made this strategy to counter that. If they drop any burn cards nearby they die by nuclear fire too increasing the value of that Nuke.

After that you are ahead since your enemy wasted their pilots that are now on cooldown while my holo is still alive and taking points. After that you enemy will trickle in Pilots and burn card and you deal with them as you see fit. Maybe take down an outer turret if you can. Once you have access to Titans you can either maintain control on the map or you go in for the kill on the Heavy Turret. All you need is a Core Scorch tanking fire from the Turret and then you deploy Drones right on top of the Turret to melt it. If your enemy drops a Titan or 2 and maybe a few burn cards, drop a nuke to clear that and further damage the Turret.

That is the optimum strategy. If in the early game you don't have Nuke at the ready Barrage is a good substitute and Arc Boomer have decent damage and Barrage will cut a chunk of their HP anyway so they are a good substitute. If you don't have Nuke or Barrage then you need to pray that they don't have Jack until you have Nuke ready.

For the Cards that I didn't mention, Spectres are good because if 1 out 4 is still alive they can still capture HPoint forcing your enemy to spend supply just to deal with 1 half dead Spectre. Grunts stay in 1 place and any AoE murders them so they are easy to kill later on. Plus I need something to drop on Pilots, Grunts, and Titans to force them to change targets.

Gunner is my Anti-Titan, put them on top of a building and he could safely melt Core Ogre or Ronin. Drones are also used in this role too if they are not killing Spectre Captains, Sim Ninja, and Pyro Bruisers.

Strider is for anti Pilot and Smoke is for Robo DPS

Comment

I'm hovering right at 3000 with these two decks:

Sentry Tech {8}), Gunner {9}, Charge Sniper {8}
              Ogre {10}, Smoke Strider {10}, BT {10}
              Arc Mine {9}, Arc Drones {8}, Spectres {9}, Rocket Sentry {8}
              This deck is all about using my Spectres and Arc Drones to capture and control hard points while Sentry Tech, Rocket Sentry and Charge Sniper play defense with the help of Arc Mines, Gunner and Smoke Strider. Ogre and BT are offense.

Gunner {9}, Arc Boomer {9}, Charge Sniper {8}
              Smoke Strider {10}, Arc Ronin {8}, BT {10}
              Arc Mine {9}, Time Field {8}, Rocket Grunts {9}, Rocket Sentry {8}
              This is more of a "counter punch" deck. Arc Boomer and Gunner take and control Hard Points with the help of Rocket Grunts. Charge Sniper and Rocket Sentry help control the map while I wait for his Titans to drop, then I respond with Smoke Strider, Arc Ronin, Arc Mine and Time Field. That combo will kill any combination of Titans extremely quickly.

I just got Charge Sniper & Rocket Sentry when I got to 3000 trophies so I'm using them in both of my main decks, trying to learn their strengths and weaknesses. On Colony map, if you can put Charge sniper in the tower and a Rocket Sentry down below her, it is VERY difficult for the opponent to get pilots to your closest hard point. They will either be dead before they arrive or he will have to spend resources killing those 2 units while you use yours to exercise control over the map.

It seems to me that the player that wins the "initial fight" between pilots the first time they meet wins the game, as the winner goes on to capture hard points and begins to control the map while the loser has to spend resources putting his pilots back on the field or recapturing hard points. To that end, I have found Arc Mine to be one of the best burn cards in the game. It neutralizes the effectiveness of Spectre Captain, Grunt Captain, Ash, Boomer and Sim Ninja in the beginning of the game while stunning Titans later. If I see the opponent sending any of the above Pilots to a hard point I drop a mine there. It will kill shield grunts and spectres while almost killing all the others except Grunt Captain, but it kills his Shield Grunts.

Smoke Strider is like a tactical Nuke with massive machine gun attached, one of the most effective Titans I've used. Paired with Arc Strider they can kill multiple Titans in seconds, especially with Arc Mine and Time Field. Time Field is amazing at 2 resource, it can turn the tide of any small engagement.

Comment

Currently at 2326 trophies. Had the game for 10 days so far and it's great!

Current deck (just got Boomer):

Spectre Captain (LVL 6)
                Boomer (LVL 8)
                Pyro Bruiser (LVL 7)

Reserve Ogre (LVL 7)
                Sniper Ion (LVL 6)
                Nuke Atlas (LVL 8)

Grunts (LVL 6) - does level even matter on grunts??
                Sentry (LVL 8)
                Rocket Grunts (LVL 7)
                Barrage (LVL 6)

I wasn't sold on Barrage but once I got the hang of it I love it.

Troops I'm ok with switching are the Spectre Captain and the Pyro Bruiser. I like Spectre Captain because he gets more troops on the field and hes not a Human troop. I always start with Boomer/Spectre Captain to start the game. At first cap point i get extra troops from Spectre Capt and I rarely lose the early pilot battle.

I like the Titan setup I have because I can drop the Sniper Ion anywhere in my base and it'll make a positive trade since he can be one or two walls away from anything. I like the low cost Ogre because I can drop him on an on-need URGENT basis. I keep him stashed for when they get to my Boomer or Sniper Ion. I dropped the Nuke Atlas but started losing a lot of titan battles. Now I just use him when hes outnumbered and he takes care of anything while the Sniper Ion does its thing.

Grunts are too useful to not have something that can reset attacks or cap unprotected hardpoints. Rocket Grunts have carried me through plenty of wins. I place them where they can hit the hardpoints and they cycle quickly. As long as you can make them last then they are a HUGE positive trade. Positive trades are the key to winning. More troops/pilots on the scene=wins.

Comment

Working...
                X