Made some titanfall gameplay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made some titanfall gameplay

Is it me or I guess im the first one posting on this forum lol. Hopefully people will start talking soon but here is a video of me playing the game. Subscribe if you want and follow me on twitch :]

I'm really hopeful that this game catches on! I liked Clash Royale and I love Titanfall, so this is an easy choice for me to play!

Comment

From the looks of it, it might be an interesting alternative to Clash Royale.

Comment

Its great and they've captured the Titanfall IP very well. I just don't get the point of guilds without the ability to request and donate cards to each other...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Suplex View Post
          Its great and they've captured the Titanfall IP very well. I just don't get the point of guilds without the ability to request and donate cards to each other...
          Just posted a reply in the Guild and Community Chat channel - go check it out!

Comment

Thanks much appreciated!

Comment

DeadgamerTv so you also have trouble capturing the in-game sound while recording the gameplay?

Comment

Good to see Dominations players here. This is Eagle
                The game seems interesting it has the potential of having of lots new features which can make it a unique game in the current market!

Comment

Working...
                X