Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheaters

Hey all
    I just started to play this game, i'm not that very high of a level, only 7. But its really annoying when your playing another player, and he has this ability to place there titans right in my base, or in front of my turrets. and they have a unbelievable high lvl of cards or characters, as well there medals or only around 500 to 800.

Screenshots? The trophy value of a player does not determine card level, Profile level does.

Comment

Originally posted by DerpyGuy View Post
      Screenshots? The trophy value of a player does not determine card level, Profile level does.
      Actually profile lvl only allow's your cards to get up to that lvl but doesn't mean what lvl your deck actually is.this game will allow players that have deck lvls of 12+ to fight lvl 7 decks because they have similar trophy lvl. Which means you get stuck at certain trophy lvls cause you will either only face people who have higher deck lvls or they have multiple legendary pilot cards.
      Last edited by KesTuCos; 08-30-2017, 03:52 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by KesTuCos View Post

Actually profile lvl only allow's your cards to get up to that lvl but doesn't mean what lvl your deck actually is.this game will allow players that have deck lvls of 12+ to fight lvl 7 decks because they have similar trophy lvl. Which means you get stuck at certain trophy lvls cause you will either only face people who have higher deck lvls or they have multiple legendary pilot cards.
        Sounds like he's still in Bronze, so I don't think he'll be facing Level 10+ decks anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by DerpyGuy View Post

Sounds like he's still in Bronze, so I don't think he'll be facing Level 10+ decks anytime soon
          Actually I fought 2 to get into silver 1. Yeah I wasn't happy about it at all but looking back now I have to wonder how much money did they spend to get there deck lvl to 10 when we are in bronze 3 or how bad of a player are they that they are in bronze 3 and have a lvl 10 deck

Comment

Yeah someone just used the cash machine and won.

Comment

Working...
            X