Nexon Shop/Bundle Pricing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexon Shop/Bundle Pricing

Nexon, with all due respect, your in-app pricing is over the TOP!
    plesse work in monetary values what you are asking your players to do at $30 forb2 legendary cards. Sure a select few people may purchase them but how does this help balance in the game when most of us are not able or willing to spend $1000 bucks to upgrade one card !

Shatter kick still has bugs no way I'm paying 30 dollars for something that doesn't work right and is overpriced .

Comment

They make so much money from the in app purchases and upgrade system that they can't provide updates to the single player campaign every couple of weeks? Something is wrong in my opinion.

Comment

Agree prices way too high, and seems like getting worse lately. Almost every sale require you to spend $20 - $30 for a few coins and handful of essence. Most of the time the coins give you nothing you even want or care about, drop rates are terrible. Last 3 times where I spent money trying to get Legendary cards, traded 10 coins each time and got ZERO legendarys!

Comment

Also the legendary's I did get I dont even use because the are way to low a level and unfortunately will probably never be leveled up enough to become useful given the absolutely horrible drop rates!

Comment

Yes, I feel it is a little out of control. I definitely don't mind shelling out a couple dollars but 20$ for most purchases is out of mine, and I believe most peoples, price range. At that price I am not even tempted.

Comment

I believe it's customer's fault.
              If we don't give in to those absurd prices (come on,with 50$ you can get a piece of art like Witcher3,and to be competitive in this game you need literally thousands),they will have to lower to reasonable prices.
              I can only speak for myself and just a few friends,we'd gladly spend -mostly for support and reward the developers- a few bucks every now and then,but seeing the insanity on what they sell,hell no.

Comment

Morphine Child, agree with you. There are always players who spend that much, so why to lower the prices, haha?

Comment

For every one player who spends $30, they would probably find five who would spend $10.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackberryIcedTea View Post
                    Shatter kick still has bugs no way I'm paying 30 dollars for something that doesn't work right and is overpriced .
                    Can you get Shatter Kick from a Coin drop? What is the drop rate? On a side note I am missing the following Legendary Abilities: Tin Man's Might Oak, Ophelia's Shatter Kick, Scarecrow's Murder of Crows, Lion's Predator of OZ, and Jack's Parasitic Spores. Where can I get them?

Comment

Working...
                    X