Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are St. Patrick's Gold coins worth it....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are St. Patrick's Gold coins worth it....

Are St. Patrick's Gold coins worth it.... Has anyone tried? There is no legendary abilities to get any way so I guess not. On a side note I missing the following Legendary Abilities: Tin Man's Might Oak, Ophelia's Shatter Kick, Scarecrow's Murder of Crows, Lion's Predator of OZ, and Jack's Parasitic Spores. Where can I get them?

Legendary abilities will sometimes pop up in the shop, but you'll be spending real world money on them. Every once in a while, there will be a legendary ability coin in the pool of wonders that you can use emeralds on but your chances are going to be very slim. For Jack, you can save up your rainbow road prism things and get 5 cards for 10,000 prisms.

Comment

Technically, you can get legendary abilities from any coin. I bought 1 St Patrick's day coin and didn't get any abilities that are in my current builds. But there are like 12 cards/slots in the coin, so chances are good. And you get double the essence of a normal gold coin.
      I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM, BUT I FEEL LIKE THE GHOST OF A TOTAL STRANGER.

Comment

The Character coins have legendary abilities attached to them (for now) so I recommend checking those out. Got a draw of x5 Jack legendary ability from one this weekend.

Comment

The character coins don't always have legendary abilities attached. I hadn't noticed that they do right now. Burned through my emeralds, but I didn't get any legendary cards, unfortunately. I got a fair number of cards for abilities I do use, though, so it wasn't a total wash. I hate throwing a coin and getting nothing but abilities I don't use.

Comment

Working...
          X