Global 171 base for review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Global 171 base for review

Hello Everyone! I came up with this design and wanted to know what the community thinks about it. Its the best way I could force someone to go through bastions most likely. Comments are welcome! Thanks! -Fiendo

Pretty good base design. I would send 5 commandos alone the Embassy side while deploying my main force from the forest side for QV. But that's just what I would do.

Comment

I agree that this is a good design. I really like the symmetry and the bastions line. I have 2-3 objections though:

1. Trap placement. In your base I woud start from the top and start killing things till i reach the bottom. Chances are that I would never fall on your traps at the 2 edges.
      So, I advice to have a mix of traps together instead of only on type and spread them a bit.
      2. Oil placement. It is easy to loot it.Exchange one sniper tower with the oil.
      3. Antitank guns are super important. Having them all together is not good. 2 sabos and you would be cripppled. Or even 3 planes could kill them in twos.
      I advice to spread them too. If you want, you can place oil wells inside and stop raiders from looting them. Exchange sniper tower with antitank.

Other than that, it is a very good base
      Hellas Empire
      Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

being said that it is a WW base I think it is a very good one, but as Wrat I have some comments:
        - i dont get why you keep oil wells inside and markets out.
        - right bottom corner seems to be weak...once done the colosseum you have your way to the center with just one redbout and mortar and no cannons. 2 stars done. Left one is even weaker. and most of all the opponent will not be trapped as the will pass just near by
        - traps: put spikes just under the door, not aside
        - bastions do not stick to wall close to the missile silo. This mean that once crushed the silo I can crush the 4 cannons without breaking the bastions. You put the sniper towers inside but their damage is not significant
        - sabotator from the top left corner will make a disaster once crushed the first bunker, blowing up your cannons in and out the bastions.

However the layout is cool, I would just rearrange some defence...

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions! I appreciate you all taking the effort to give me advise!

Comment

Just want to throw out that barbed wire does not stack its effect if enemies are in the radius of more than 1 of that trap. You are better off spreading those out.

Comment

Isn't your silo a bit unprotected for a comando rush? Don't think your generals will spawn fast enough to stop them.
              would drop 2/3 commandos to start and rush on your silo.
              Join us at Outcasts United. All ages welcome.

Comment

Working...
              X