Question re: Eiffel Tower peace treaty

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question re: Eiffel Tower peace treaty

Just entered IA a few weeks ago and I'm considering my wonder options for this age (I'm a conservative/defensive/saver player). The Eiffel Tower Wonder "provides a peace treaty once a week." Are these treaties "save-able?" That is, can one accumulate them and use them when one wants? Or do they just kick in automatically once a week beginning with when the Tower is complete and the player has no control re timing of use? Thanks in advance for your help.

You should either choose Kremlin if you are a defensive player or Brandeburg gate if you like offence and play with factory troop composition. I would suggest the second.
    Hellas Empire
    Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

Originally posted by YYZed View Post
      Just entered IA a few weeks ago and I'm considering my wonder options for this age (I'm a conservative/defensive/saver player). The Eiffel Tower Wonder "provides a peace treaty once a week." Are these treaties "save-able?" That is, can one accumulate them and use them when one wants? Or do they just kick in automatically once a week beginning with when the Tower is complete and the player has no control re timing of use? Thanks in advance for your help.
      Yes you can save it

Comment

Thank you, Big T.

Comment

Working...
        X