museum tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• museum tips

the museum is cumbersome; gimme your pro-tips.

-- try to evaluate and delete in batches of 5, not individually
    -- get 2 'rss' jewelry, and 'combat' jewelry. i favor reducing the hitpoints of enemy towers. it seems effective in getting air superiority faster.
    -- when starting out ... just look at the top few lines until you're used to evaluating 5 lines at a glance.
    -- careful with the 'rolling' feature -- though it may not be legal gambling it is certainly stressful and shameworthy.
    -- watch for the 4 hour expeditions that give supplies; always use them. the sydney opera house helps.
    Last edited by shukra; 11-19-2018, 05:46 PM.

Good Advice! I am doing all 5 and I notice a slow but steady increase in my supplies. If I get lucky, I may get some more from league boat or expeditions (on top of what I normally collect).
    Problem is that I have now around 1000 supplies and I don't know in which artifact to invest them since all are worthy!

Comment

Originally posted by shukra View Post
      -- careful with the 'rolling' feature -- though it may not be legal gambling it is certainly stressful and shameworthy.
      I would bet it could be considered as gambling. We will see if it comes to the ears of a state agency, seized by people/parliament - like in Bavaria.
      Last edited by McGregor; 11-27-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X