No announcement yet.

Leader "Interviews"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your alliance name, and what is your player/base name, age and level?
    Cerebral Force (Top 20 Alliance). Davina, Global, 199.

What other games did/do you play that brought you to Dominations?
    None.

How many alliances were you in before starting your own?
    Two.

Why did you start your own alliance?
    A few friends and I decided we wanted a more skill and strategy based alliance, focused on winning wars.

​What do your allies do that makes you happy?
    Being polite, friendly, funny. Experimenting, clever thinking and winning wars.

What do your allies do that annoys you?
    Nothing because annoying people don't get to stay at CF.

What three game improvements would make running your alliance easier?
    1. Making in game messages far more visible (some kind of alert popup to say a new message needs reading).
    2. Ability to see who is opted in and out of war at any time.
    3. Roll back glory and perk to the start for alliances that ignore a cheating warning. Punishing individuals isn't enough.
    Leader of Cerebral Force - a skill and strategy alliance. World top 10 team. War record: 181-6 (Sep 2019). Recruiting now, join “Cerebral Force2” to start your journey with us and move to CF1 when you’re ready for the big time 😀

Comment

Patiently waiting for more leaders to share their stories.

Lord Stark leader of Dragonstone 1.0

Comment

• Cannibals
        Cannibals commented
        Editing a comment
        Perhaps “ ...dedicated alliance leaders who make this game more enjoyable for so many players“ is a disqualifier

• LordStark263AC
        LordStark263AC commented
        Editing a comment
        Why don't you tell us your story? I promise we won't be judgemental.

• Cannibals
        Cannibals commented
        Editing a comment
        My story goes like this: I started out in a small friendly alliance that quickly merged and merged and merged into a very large alliance that was at the top of the leaderboard. I appreciated their no-tolerance policy against cheating and cheaters and learned much about attacking and defense from them. But egos clashed and they burned it to the ground and revealed themselves to literally be the biggest bunch of hackers and cheats ever. So I quit for about six months just after WW came out until a couple of us who know each other in RL got together and merged our mains and alts into a one alliance (and occasionally two) that is still going today. We wish that there were fewer bugs and less cheating, but we don’t get in a twist about what many here and in Line and Discord endlessly bleat about.

I'm much of a traveler right now. Still leader in Stilettos though, but trying to do both things together so I wouldn't be too bored. I was always bored and tired at some points lately. A lot!

If any of you wouldn't mind me visiting maybe could leave the door opened, maybe we can share leadership experiences a bit 😉
      Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

• wrathchild_78
        wrathchild_78 commented
        Editing a comment
        you can join us anytime!

• No Angel
        No Angel commented
        Editing a comment
        As long as you guys don't start talking Greek to me wrathchild_78 lol joking! I will pay a visit!

Excellent idea this post Tsamu

Soon enough I'll share with you my story and experience if you wish, even though I am no Leader any more
      "A new power is rising! Its victory...is at hand!"

Comment

Hi , i am underdog cwa LVL 253 and hanibal atomic LVL 221, i am part of Quebec RampRats,

we have started the alliance with a brunch of coworkers and added many people

before that i played civilization over and over and a bit of coc

what i like is To play as a team To win as much possible and having fun doing so

i dislike players who dont say nothing and ask troups while entering the group, those are out automatically

butter chatting system, something To exchange ntg with team and more stats

Comment

Hi, duckfromhell, former leader of AtheistPhanteon, lvl 259. I have had the luck to be a leader of this group for about 2 years. I did not start the group, but the founder left it to me when he left dominations.
          last year i needed a dominations brake, so i again gave someone else the leaderrole and she is doing great! (HobbyHobbit).

i didnt play other games before dominations and i didnt found the alliance.

our alliance is laid back in a way that we take care of eachother without telling ppl what to do. We have only 1 real rule: if you participate in wars, then do 2 attacks.
          we train ppl that want to be trained, we like to see ppl grow and have a great interaction which really makes me proud of the group. They are dedicated and have their own specialities.
          Because we dont judge ppl when they do a bad attack, but try to train them to become better, it fills me with proud if someone that has a good base, but is terrible in attacking, makes a great attack cause he/her really tries to use the advice given to him/her. Then you see ppl grow and thats awesome!
          what irritates me are ppl who judge ppl or push ppl in a negative way.

what would really help would be:
          1: be able to send private messeges. Thats really a big, big wish and a large lack in the game. I dont want private messeges for everyone cause i dont want to have everyone just talking to 1 or 2 other persons and not be in chat, but co leaders and leaders should be able to adress ppl personally
          2: send larger messages
          3: saved war replays per person and available for all the alliance, so we can really look into multiple historical attacks of a person. That way ppl can find red flags in their attacks and improve more cause mostly now its advice given on that last visible attack whilst thats a momentum and may not be representative for his/hers gameplay.
          4: having war donations count as given lifetime donations, cause some ppl that fill the warmaps are not visible and not appreciated enough cause of that invicibility

Last edited by duckfromhell; 11-15-2019, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Hi I am Fufutus and my alliance is Elite Donators. I am Global Age because I will never go up an age unless the game eliminates cheaters

Usually chess and the game of back gammons

I have never started an alliance

This has not taken place

They donate like crazy

Nothing really, they’re a good bunch

I am not running my alliance

Comment

Xabar apparently you're a leader of Argentina YAE. We've had a War against you recently. It was a good War.

Why don't you tell us your story.

Lord Stark leader of Dragonstone 1.0

Comment

Originally posted by LordStark263AC View Post
                Xabar apparently you're a leader of Argentina YAE. We've had a War against you recently. It was a good War.

Why don't you tell us your story.
                Hi,
                thanks. Good war too. We are many Xabars in the real life, 2-3 users and several accounts. This strange consortium allow us mix play, work and the real life. I am who write here just because write better in English.
                We start our current alliance mainly because the previous one was full of extremly pasive players imcluding the Leader.
                The idea of the alliance is:
                -No sand bags, all active players
                -War with the maximun of players allowed, actualy 30vs 30.
                -Max accounts in each Age.

Comment

AbomiNation, Sco, Space Age level 282

Civilization 1-5, Alpha Centuri, Masters of Orion

1 alliance and then started 1 because I was running wars with hands tied. Got that alliance up and going and passed off to a friend. Toured several alliances seeing leadership styles, war styles, and so forth. Landed in AbomiNation and ran wars and got them on a winning track, so leader passed reigns to me.

Answered above question

They listen to advice, they try even in the face of extreme adversity, they promoted me to leader😆

nothing really, BHG does that enough

1) better war matchmaking. Wouldn't have to handicap our players attacks if they weren't being matched 50 levels and 1-2 ages lower than opponent.
                  2) time zone tag. Each player in alliance had time zone tag by stats. Would allow for easier management of messaging, attack distribution, and pairing donations to a close ally by time zone. We have Australian, Philippines, Greece, and many others. It is hard to keep straight. Especially Australian and Philippines being essentially a day ahead of me.
                  3) player war stats. Similar to player stats in alliance page, but for war. No attack/attack ratio, defensive stats, offensive stats, coalition use, to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by Crain73 View Post
                    They listen to advice, they try even in the face of extreme adversity, they promoted me to leader😆

nothing really, BHG does that enough
                    ROFL

Originally posted by Crain73 View Post
                    2) time zone tag. Each player in alliance had time zone tag by stats. Would allow for easier management of messaging, attack distribution, and pairing donations to a close ally by time zone. We have Australian, Philippines, Greece, and many others. It is hard to keep straight. Especially Australian and Philippines being essentially a day ahead of me.
                    3) player war stats. Similar to player stats in alliance page, but for war. No attack/attack ratio, defensive stats, offensive stats, coalition use, to name a few.
                    great ideas both!! We have been asking for more stats for years!
                    Greek Myrmidons
                    Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

Working...
                    X