No announcement yet.

Building Upgrade Spreadsheet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really impressed by the quality and the lay out of this spreadsheet. Well done guys. I'm also maintaining a personnal spreadsheet. Here some ideas to develop yours :

1/ In all sheets I have a targetted level (input field) next to the maximum level. Aim is to compute time for the next level for the things that I'm ready to develop, not up to the maximal target. Then I have a dashboard showing time left for buildings, library, leaders, troops, ... with some nice graphs. Here time review to next level is still missing for library, walls and leaders, Library slots field is still missing.
    2/ For HP & DPS, Production rate or stockage, I have the current absolute figures (to allow a fast check with the app).
    3/ I have also a tatics tree, a coalition tree, an alliance tree, a nation tree, a museum tree and a wonders tree.

But nevertheless, a big positive feed back :-)

Comment

well that sounds interesting. Why don't you upload it here and share it with us?
      Hellas Empire
      Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

Agamemnon999 , your spreadsheet is no more available at the link. Can you share another link?

Comment

Originally posted by ademirk View Post
          Agamemnon999 , your spreadsheet is no more available at the link. Can you share another link?
          This is the latest link, as posted by Bughalo: https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?...LmjX3dMO9tbe98

Comment

Hi fellow Dominators.

First of all I would like to apologize for the long waiting - you are used to be waiting anyway, due to the long upgrade times .

I have been busy at work, and in my personal life, so didn't have much time to dedicate to this project. However in my idle times I did work on this, and today I am pleased to share with you the first final result from my upgrade spreadsheet. I would say this is a final version, unless new building, levels , university leaders and so on are added, but those are maintenance actions. The logic of the worksheet is already implemented and any new additions should be easy to update.

What I am missing but don't see it as a priority:
            - to add bonus from the university and library to defensive building and troops.
            - to add bonus for economic production like caravans, farms and oils wells
            - to add HP bonus for buildings coming from the library and university

This may be implemented in the future, but it is not a must, and doesn't affect purpose of the workbook.

So here it goes - I added an user manual tab also. Hope this proves useful to you as it has been useful to me so far. Also, if you have any suggestions, they are more than welcome.

Comment

TinSoldier can you stick this post again? I lost some time to find it again, and I think this will be very useful for a lot of people.

Comment

• TinSoldier
                TinSoldier commented
                Editing a comment
                Took it down before so the stickies were all thematically linked. Happy to put it back up!

thanks for your dedication to create this. Can you post the link again cause it doesn't work
              Hellas Empire
              Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

Sure I can. Can you try again?

https://onedrive.live.com/edit.aspx?...7201&app=Excel

Comment

• wrathchild_78
                  wrathchild_78 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  nope. it says file is missing or moved.

Hopefully this will work - at lest it worked for my alliance members and I PM the wrathchild_78 which helped me testing it, and it worked. Again, thank you wrathchild_78 .

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AnTnlGwEXC-lukVZR1_vqudIYCj5

Let me know if you find any bugs or if you have any improvements that you would like to see in a future version.

As a final note: I based my values on what is on the wiki, so not all levels are there for all the buildings and others may be wrong. I am only on GA so can only check those. If anyone find a the values are wrong just let me know so that I can correct. Also for Sally Ride I only have what is on the wiki, so Sally is not complete yet. However the logic behind it is already there it is just a matter os updating tables, which takes only a few minutes to update as long as one have the values to fill the table in.

Comment

Originally posted by tinsoldier
                  Took it down before so the stickies were all thematically linked. Happy to put it back up!
                  maybe you could have 1 sticky post that links to all the other useful posts.

Comment

Working...
                  X