Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What to prioritise when reaching industry age?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree that the library should be upgraded first so you have a no worker sink for using resources, plus the research is very useful. Apart from that, go with whatever is discounted each week. Then you don't have to upgrade your mills and markets. Until they are discounted
    Bad Rabbits. We hop, you drop. Adults 25+

Comment

Originally posted by Tsamu View Post
      I agree that the library should be upgraded first so you have a no worker sink for using resources, plus the research is very useful. Apart from that, go with whatever is discounted each week. Then you don't have to upgrade your mills and markets. Until they are discounted
      How much university research should i do before going industrial?

Comment

• Mountainking
        Mountainking commented
        Editing a comment
        As much or as little as you want to. It all boils down to your game play and what you want to do. Do you want to sink much time strengthening your troops now or want to enjoy other ages contents/mechanics?
        Benefits of staying EA and maxing university:
        Better EA troops and / or defenses which will be transferable to the next age.
        Ability to hit somewhat higher.
        Benefits of moving IA:
        Better (much better) troops, 3 triplanes, HTs, tactics, much better mercs, 140 troops space, 3 coalitions .... It's a huge power jump.
        Much better access to oil. In EA raiding oil is pretty pointless.

Bottom line: It depends on you but if its a main, move on and enjoy the game's additional content. If it's an alt, stay EA and max some stuffs....

PS: Join my alliance Immortal Kings. We offer advices, war coaching, replays and more !

I have 137 troop space now as Romans. Nearly maxed everything. When Napoleon is 11 i will probably advance.

Comment

You can check out some great responses on this thread as well. Very helpful:

https://forum.nexonm.com/forum/nexon...grade-priority
        Dominion Elite is accepting new members. You can also consider joining Dominion Admins, Dominion Legion, Dominion Jedis, Dominion Empire, DominionRaiders, or Dominion Stars.

Visit our thread: Dominion Family of Alliances

All Dominion alliances are connected via the Line chat app. Add my ID 'empire25' on the LINE app to join our alliances and our chat groups.

Comment

The best defense is:
          Dont leave your base with high resources
          Expose TC, and attack with eyes open for designs that you had trouble to deal with.
          Storm Elite is looking for rough diamonds - Atomic Age players with enthusiasm and skill. Are you ready to hit hard against the top teams in this game? Want to prove yourself? Are you a honest and communicative team player? We need you - and You need us. Cheaters are not welcomed.

Comment

Maxed out all traps and defence now plus i have 85 level ten walls after the discount.

Comment

• Skyman
              Skyman commented
              Editing a comment
              Wondered how you were getting on.

I've now maxed walls and all defences. Just doing some expansion, university and generals until the rush when I will hit factory and TC.

What level are your walls?

Comment

• Skyman
              Skyman commented
              Editing a comment
              125 (+8 gates) all at lvl 11.

Is the factory a necessary upgrade before going industrial? Taking a look i don't think it is. I reckon university upgrade is more important.

Comment

• yemen
              yemen commented
              Editing a comment
              It isn't necessary, but it will be on sale during enlightenment week for the first two levels, and those will clear out two old man goals. I don't use it, but built it anyway.

• Manifesto
              Manifesto commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with Yemen, during the discount you should upgrade the buildings that you think will be difficult to upgrade normally.
              Gold and food is easy to raid, oil not so much.

I'm almost there with all lvl10 walls. Then i may upgrade gates to 11 and not bother with factory. I'm currently working on 4 university slots at a time. Farms are all 10 and caravans 8. I will proceed to industrial at my leisure!!

Comment

Countdown begins tomorrow to industrial age!

Comment

As I progress through IA and build air defense I assume they would be placed within walls? So moving a mill and market outside the walls is ok then? As long as my oil is well protected that is. I have got oil right in the middle surrounded by my strongest (12) walls and mortar/ballista.

Comment

Air defense location very much depends on your overall layout. Sometimes inside, sometimes outside, often a mix. You don't want to leave an easy way for an opponent to take them all out rapidly, especially right on the edge where a few infantry can clear them.

Comment

Working...
                  X