Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My analysis is spot on. The top 7 alliances will beat you 10 times out of 10. Sorry to be the one that has to break this to you.

Comment

No, your analysis really IS off--the top seven alliances comprise only seven percent of the leaderboard.

Comment

• Tenacious D
        Tenacious D commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree with you on this. There are some terrible alliances in the top 100. I am not saying that you do not deserve a place in the top 100. You're not deserving of a place in the top 20 though IMO.

The last time I looked (and the time before that and the time before that) Volume Zero wasn't anywhere near the Top 100. So something is obviously working. One weak alliance has fallen out of the Top 100.

Comment

Tenacious D, hard for a legit alliance to win when they constantly face stacked/sandbagger alliances huh? So what now, you talking smack on VZ after you told me ya wouldn't? Are ya going back on your word or did ya lie to me?

No more 'Humble' whatever I see, so ya wanna hook up with us or what? We don't back down, just say the time. I will forward this convo to Tross and Ellis and see if we can accommodate a match with you guys ;-]

What say you?
        Glacier DomiNations on YouTube. Posting war attacks and my raiding skills for critical opinions. Lower ages welcome to steal any ideas you may see me use. Subscrib today so you don't miss the action ;-]
        -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Comment

Nevermind, I see Invincible has went with three low level inactives as well. Just like my response a few posts up, bring your alliance to our level and it on and popping ;-]

I called out Invincible because I see a L195 Tenacious D as a member.
          Last edited by Glacier; 11-05-2016, 06:58 PM.
          Glacier DomiNations on YouTube. Posting war attacks and my raiding skills for critical opinions. Lower ages welcome to steal any ideas you may see me use. Subscrib today so you don't miss the action ;-]
          -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Comment

Level is misleading, I'm always ranked higher in war than my colleagues with higher level and better defence upgrades (we all have maxed troops) I think university research is having an effect, can't explain it any other way.
            Join me at ENGLAND MY LAND - A clan designed for English speaking adults that war 24/7

Comment

Maybe this is the right forum to ask, how come lately, we aren't gaining more than 90 glory, in a 35 man war, against an atomic and a global, and our top guy was only lvl 130 EA. I dont get it. It happened all the sudden too, we used to get almost 300 glory for a win, and either that much or more for a loss. But now we hardly get anything when we win and we lose so much of we don't.

Am I missing something about how glory is distributed?
              To those who enjoy the game and want to help players develop and grow:

Come to Thor's Legion.

We accept everybody and enjoy a laid back attitude mixed with fierce desire to conquer during WARS!!!

Comment

Hey Warlord! Bummed that Eve kicked my butt outta Thor's legion chat... hope all is good with you... I think they changed the glory system to try and combat sandbagging and it has reduced glory for most alliances....some other forum goer may have a more informed answer....
                Adrift on digital currents....please report to nearest sub-station.

Comment

I don't get the whole "glory points" system. I am on an overflow team of new players. Most of us are classical age, some are iron, and we even have 1 at Industrial age. No matter who we war against, even if they have several global / industrial age players, our winning glory points is measured in the teens, and if we lose, it's in the hundreds.

Is this the way it is for everybody? We've won almost all our wars, yet our glory points are in the toilet.

Perhaps this is a good thing? So far we've managed to evade any mystery teams with the supernatural powers (hackers). And everyone is having a lot of game satisfaction winning.

Comment

• vincentdang4
                    vincentdang4 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The amount of glory you can earn or lose is primarily affected by your total glory relative to those of the team you are facing. If you are facing a team with more total glory than you, you will have an opportunity to earn alot more glory for winning and lose less for losing. The reverse is also true. If you search the teams you are facing, you will likely find that they have less glory than you (hence the low gains). The level of the accounts may matter, but not as much as what I just mentioned.

Thanks vincent, your response makes sense. So we are working our way up from the bottom and will face the teams with less glory. So the more we win, and higher we crawl, things will change in the LONG haul.

Comment

Top 10 of a 30 player war matchup. Want to guess how the bottom of the Opposition Team levels works? Eliminating the bottom 20% from the matchup would not have resulted in a match.

Comment

Working...
                    X