This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layout Feedback Thread!

Post your village layout here for feedback, and come advise new players on layout ideas.
    ---
    DomiNationsVigiles

THX DomiNationsVigilies

Comment

Yes, but all my pics are converted to a very tiny thumbnails. Is this a bug or I am the only one having that?

Comment

• firedancer
        firedancer commented
        Editing a comment
        Can you select the size?

• Redgar
        Redgar commented
        Editing a comment
        I tried from mobile and PC and it didn't work for me. They probably moved forum to industrial age too )))

Guest commented
        Editing a comment
        Try the paper clip option on the right hand side of the text editor area. Then select the size you want.

The same thing was happening to me when I tried to post my base layout so I didn't post it.

Comment

i posted this a couple of days ago. hopefully everyone can comment on my base or share theirs. I needed a base to protect from horse raiders because theyre the only annoying unit at the moment. They can just storm and force attack into the middle of my base which is my most protected resource. thanks in advance for the comments <3

Comment

• Redgar
          Redgar commented
          Editing a comment
          Overall, solid latout for GP/early EA. With new oil boom unit I advise to put cannon towers in separate wall sections with no gates, so they bring more troubles for attackers

I would come down in the right corner and release my Wallbasher... Then drop my 32 Raiders at the same place a couple of seconds after... Sabotage the Redoubt and a rally on it WIPS! The raiders do their job if I need it I rally again and put in a Protect so they really finnish my job But Im only looting not hunting for medals

EDIT: I will try to put my base out here today but I cant zoom out for some reason :/
        Last edited by Sir Herou; 07-12-2015, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Just some basics here. ALWAYS put a wall around town center(unless your farming). Also, protect the storages and some defenses. Don't worry of stuff isn't protected by walls. Just make sure your defenses reach it.

Comment

Here is my miediavel? age base. (Sorry, can't spell). I don't have everything but pretty close.

Comment

Ok now I guess it´s my turn to have it comin fpr me

Just reached Enlightment Age and I´m still farming for resources so you have that in mind before givin me comments

My zoom dont work so you guys have to live with 2 pics on one base layout

Here it is ^^

Comment

• Jwinn
                Jwinn commented
                Editing a comment
                It looks like it could do pretty well. I would swap out the middle redoubt with the south mortar tho.

No feedback?

Comment

lv 110 with 707 medal ?
                Barking Dogs Seldom Bite

Comment

• Sir Herou
                  Sir Herou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah!

Just reached EA and have a lot to update before I can fighht with the big boys

Huh ! You Proctected Oild Refinery , Good Strategy , But Sabotage Can Destroy Your Base
                Barking Dogs Seldom Bite

Comment

• Sir Herou
                  Sir Herou commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah Sabotage is a little problem but so are the case on every base with 1-2 sabotage you can bring downb all bases

Not at all , Maybe in GP age or Lower Age
                Barking Dogs Seldom Bite

Comment

Look in this thread NEXON! That picture is the latest I took of my base before it got swapped!!!

Comment

Early game layout. I know, I should be protecting my resources rather than town center and defenses, but other than that, suggestions.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Eddie F1
                      Eddie F1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      After seeing maxed IA base after maxed IA base - it's so tiny! And the mills and markets max at 161,000!

I had a base like that once - one the more pleasant and balanced aspect of this game is how bases slowly transform and morph into the monsters of later ages without any noticible sudden jump.

Anyway, as you rightly pointed out, mils and markets inside, TC outside and whatever that building is in the top corner, next to the storehouse. Close up the walls, try segment it a bit more.

You could connect the roads/buildings a bit better to get free gold (not much, but better than zero)

And advance to Classical as soon as your army is maxed.

Don't worry about medals until Gunpowder/Enlightenment

• TiffanyTerror
                      TiffanyTerror commented
                      Editing a comment
                      EddieF1, I formulated my entire base around your comment. Out of everything I read, it made the most sense. I raid like a mad person. Lol
                  Working...
                  X