Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest started a topic Join A League, Get More Loot!

Join A League, Get More Loot!

After tirelessly cutting through the endless forests of massive foliage surrounding your mighty empire, you uncover a mysterious dock where an even more mysterious ship lies in wait for a captain -- that captain, being you. Welcome to DomiNations' Leagues!

Joining a League

In order to join a League, you must first prove yourself in battle! Joining a League rewards its champions with not only daily bonuses and rewards, but also bragging rights. There's no quick way to the top of the League, so everyone starts at the bottom (in Copper III) but once you've achieved a cumulative total of 400 Medals. The best way to win Medals is via triumphant offensive attacks via multiplayer and / or successfully defending your empire from enemy attacks.

*Note: League assignments are automatically assigned, unlike Alliances that allow you to choose.

Climbing the Leagues

The various Leagues within DomiNations are as follows, listed from descending to ascending order. Note that within each League, there are 3 tiers to indicate your current standing.

Attain 400 Medals to reach Copper
    Attain 800 Medals to reach Silver
    Attain 1400 Medals to reach Gold
    Attain 2000 Medals to reach Kingdom
    Attain 2600 Medals to reach Empire
    Attain 3200 Medals to reach Dynasty

League Bonuses

Being part of a League means lucrative daily bonuses. Keep in mind that bonuses are also tied to your current active League, which means the higher you climb, the better rewards. One can only imagine what treasures the Dynasty League holds for its champions.

Seasons

Pay close attention to the passage of Seasons within the Leagues menu -- daily bonuses offered to you within a particular season will indeed expire and you may end up missing something crucial that you had your eye on.

• cakeden
    replied
    Thats all true, but do note that the rewards get better every time your league gets harder to reach. The lack of loot from the rewards are because the game encourages you to fight other people for it as this is the main focus of the game. If you reach silver, you can earn stronghold troops as rewards to help you fight battles. The rewards are here to show how well you have done in the game and not to scam you or whatsoever. If you still think that the rewards from leagues are not good, my final message is: at least it is better than having no rewards from joining leagues.

I'm cakeden of conqueror quest and i'm happy to help.

Leave a comment:

• kosyaka
    replied
    Somos DRAGONES ELITE NIVEL 10 recibimos cualquier miserable que quiera unirse, somos una banda de buenos sentimientos, VENGA A CONOCERNOS !!!

Leave a comment:

• kosyaka
    replied
    Subir medallas para estar en las ligas no es completamente de utilidad, subi medallas a 1.600 y me fue mucho mas dificil conseguir recursos robados, por eso baje a las mantengo en 500.

Leave a comment:

• Wymatt
    replied
    Any of the games developers watching this thread? Are you looking at bumping these rewards up more?

Leave a comment:

• Eddie F1
    replied
    Wow, the game has advanced so much in respect to Leagues since launch 18 months ago I barely recognise it. And so many old players still active.

Leave a comment:

• Javahart
    replied
    Another user here that could't care less about league bonuses. My TC stays outside the walls and still don't get many attacks, suspect most people don't care about medals by now.

Leave a comment:

• Seenan
    replied
    Beating an enemy with at least one star in a high-tier league will award you at least an effective 20k+ from what I rem from an old youtube video.

Leave a comment:

• Orsio
    replied
    You need to update the first post of this topic

Leave a comment:

• B ManOwNs
    replied
    Join 'Na CoRn'... We're awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Samuel Ferrapontoff Lemos
    replied
    I am in iron age and already Copper One (600+) league. Getting extra 1k gold and 1k food per battle won sounds pretty good for me. But the daily reward could be a little better indeed. Extra troops? Some champion soldier?

Leave a comment:

• mwedwards
    replied
    Another silly question: Does membership in a league influence the matchmaking process? For example glancing at my defense logs, I see no one attacking me from my league (coincidence?), and I am getting paired with folks in other leagues (levels) as I scroll through the matchmaking queue.

Leave a comment:

• mwedwards
    replied

Seasons

Pay close attention to the passage of Seasons within the Leagues menu -- daily bonuses offered to you within a particular season will indeed expire and you may end up missing something crucial that you had your eye on.
    Come again? Does this mean current season offers a chance a diamonds, next season offers a chance at fur? Is there some kind of reward for finishing a season in the top position?

Leave a comment:

• Inderhart
    replied
    It is true, it is needed more incentive to be up in medals... the idea of crowns could be great!

Leave a comment:

• surewynn
    replied
    Join Byte A Billion

Leave a comment:

Working...
X