Live Support for Customer Reports!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Support for Customer Reports!

I'm doing several crown offers so I'm currently playing other games. There's this one game, which is also a build and action game just like DomiNations, but with different gameplay that caught me in the eye, not because of the game itself, but because of its effective Customer Service feature.
    It uses Live Chat, handles reports 24/7 with super fast response, about 1, 2 minutes and if they need to escalate the issue it will only take about 3-5 minutes. I'm totally impressed with this system!
    I'm suggesting Nexon to use this system too. Hire people, or change your current outsourcing CS service! It's also good to add resident moderators in this forum that also works 24/7 to support TinSoldier

​​​​​​​I'm not dreaming too much, but this is a really good idea to consider 😊
    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
    ​​​​​​

Originally posted by No Angel View Post
    I'm doing several crown offers so I'm currently playing other games. There's this one game, which is also a build and action game just like DomiNations, but with different gameplay that caught me in the eye, not because of the game itself, but because of its effective Customer Service feature.
    It uses Live Chat, handles reports 24/7 with super fast response, about 1, 2 minutes and if they need to escalate the issue it will only take about 3-5 minutes. I'm totally impressed with this system!
    I'm suggesting Nexon to use this system too. Hire people, or change your current outsourcing CS service! It's also good to add resident moderators in this forum that also works 24/7 to support TinSoldier

I'm not dreaming too much, but this is a really good idea to consider 😊
    you send me the name of the game in private pls? thanks

Comment

Yep, good idea - but there are probably budget constraints stopping them from hiring more people

Comment

• LordStark263AC
        LordStark263AC commented
        Editing a comment
        My thoughts are exactly.

Just need to change the outsourcing company. Plus, I still see Nexon is hiring employees.
      I'm years experienced in marketing and customer service, wish they would hire me 😂

I'm frigging impressed with that game's handling troubleshooting actually! They announce server maintenance schedule then compensate all players.
      Something Nexon could apply here.
      Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
      X