X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manish Kumar
    started a topic Suggestion for add new civilizations

Suggestion for add new civilizations

Suggestion for add new civilizations.. I want to share idea about add one new civilization in game.. Indian civilizations is one of most ancient civilization in this world.. They have some great warriors such as Ashoka the Great same like alxendar.. Some great saint lika Buddha might be add University.. If Dominations team search about them they got some interesting facts on them.. I hope my suggestion accepted by your teams..
    Thanx

• bapia
    commented on 's reply
    Indian civilization is eternal ...Starting from Indus valley civilization in Bronze Age to current India in Space Age .

• Uhuru
    replied
    If you deal with Nations, to alter radically. After all, the game claims to be historical? The main property of Nations (as well as heroes, local generals) - they are not eternal, they exist only in a certain historical period. Each era corresponds to its own nation and they do not cross the line between the great ages. Nexon, think about it before you change anything in the Nations.

Leave a comment:

• {[Fresh]}Kratos
    replied
    Originally posted by albynos View Post
    Spaceboy, yes instead of houses you have caravans.... LOL

by the way, serious mode, new nations would be good. Egyptians very good idea, but bear in mind that you are missing:
    US army
    Russian
    Vikings
    Vietcong
    I'm pretty sure they said long ago already that they have no plans for new nations. I think balancing the nations a little (japs and greeks especially) would be already dream-worthy to ask.

Plus, they added 3 of those you listed, as Coalitions already.

Leave a comment:

• albynos
    replied
    Spaceboy, yes instead of houses you have caravans.... LOL

by the way, serious mode, new nations would be good. Egyptians very good idea, but bear in mind that you are missing:
    US army
    Russian
    Vikings
    Vietcong

Leave a comment:

• Spaceboy
    replied
    I would propose the "Gypsies" as new nation. Stolen food, gold and oil x10

Leave a comment:

• Saruman the White
    replied
    I'd love to see more nations in the game. The Indians would be a very good choice. My first option would go with the Egyptians

Leave a comment:

Working...
X