Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• albynos
    replied
    Grits if thats the way it is I understand, but honestly there still something I don't get..do you get 30 mln per day attacking? how many attacks do you do per day?? 30? 40? maybe 50.
    In 4 years of playing the biggest attack I did I've got something 1.5mln 1.5mln and 15k oil...but it was one out of thousand...so unless I'm missing something, how can you get 30 mln per day?

Leave a comment:

• Grits
    replied
    albynos Getting resources is easy, you take them. Waiting on farms and camels would take forever. My mills and markets only hold 6 million but I keep spending on wall upgrades while I’m out attacking and manage to take in about 30 million or more per day. That is, until my walls are fully upgraded. After that it’s hard to spend the resources in order to keep taking more in. At that point, if all the citizens are busy, you have no choice but to just wait, or go to war. Otherwise, there isn’t anything left to do until some citizens are freed up. 5 star wins give you a chance at 3 NTGs so those fill up pretty quick too. So yeah, I like war because without it there isn’t anything left to do. It at least gives me the opportunity to spend NTGs on coalition troops and then I can turn around and go collect more NTGs.

Leave a comment:

• Berend_War
    replied
    In clash of clans the leader can override the opt out. The leaders know he's unavailable but still can include them.

The same option in Dominations would solve some issues in my alliance aswell. I still want to know who opted out however so removing it completely is not the way to go.
    Last edited by Berend_War; 05-15-2019, 01:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• albynos
    replied
    Grits ts I understand your point, but I've got to atomic without playing ww, so honestly I really don't get how can you have full resources and Enlightment...

Leave a comment:

• Grits
    replied
    Without war, there’s not really a good reason to even log on. My citizens are all busy building, food is full, gold is full, oil is full, trade goods full. Without war I could just log off for 4 days. Sure I could go for medals, but medals are worthless. And I’m only Enlightenment, I imagine it gets worse at higher ages since building goes up exponentially.

So benching 9 people really takes a lot of the game away from them. The best part anyway.

Leave a comment:

• {[Fresh]}Kratos
    replied
    You're right, it sucks having so many players sitting wars out. I was so much against the idea of removing the queues of 15v15/25v25//40v40... their argument was that less but larger queues will create better war matching possibilities. It does seem to hold true somewhat, ever since the matchmaking overhaul we''ve been getting opponents much closer to our strength. But still, sucks sitting so many players out, we can relate.

The solution of leaders forcing those opted out players in, would perhaps solve the problem of sitting many players out, but it would create others, along the lines of missed war attacks. The solution is really just enforcing more of your players to opt in, if back to back warring is your goal. If they don't like it, find other alliances.

Leave a comment:

• Grits
    replied
    Maybe keep the opt out option so people can build and do other things like you said, but a leadership draft option of up to 5 players would help a lot. I’m more comfortable with benching 4 than I am with benching 9.

Leave a comment:

• Grits
    replied
    I agree with what you’re saying about opting out, but it also takes options away from other players. They got rid of 25v25 so in our current case we lost a player and we now have to bench 9 instead of 4 because 12 don’t want to opt in. So now 9 players get to twiddle their thumbs for 2 days.

These people have been opted out for a very long time and it’s something we’re currently working on by adjusting our alliance policies. Unfortunately the only solution is kicking those players, but losing 12 doesn’t gain us 1.

I’d rather keep the 12 and just bring one of them with us to the war.

Leave a comment:

• {[Fresh]}Kratos
    replied
    Opting out is your way of letting the leaders know that you are unavailable for the next war. This can be either because of game related reasons (upgrading war academy = no tactics, upgrade mercs camp = no mercs, and so on), or because of life (this one I probably don't have to explain).

Removing this option would result in an exodus of missed attacks and thus failed wars, which would lead to many frustrated leaders and alliance members. Totally against this idea.

If you would like to war consistently and too many of your members keep opting out, maybe there is 'something' to be done either with those members, or with your alliance leadership...

On the chat I agree, 100 messages is way too few. Many times not logging in for a couple hours means missing half of a conversation. They should raise it at least to 500 but rather more.
    Last edited by {[Fresh]}Kratos; 05-14-2019, 02:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X