No announcement yet.

World War Opt In

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, but this is a really bad idea. People have to be allowed to tick off from war when they want to, you can’t have leaders overruling that. If you can’t persuade enough of your ticked off players that they want to war, maybe you need to look at your leadership methods.

I miss 15v15 too, but this is not the answer.

Comment

Actually I’ve given up on this idea and just don’t know how to delete the thread. 😆
      Vale Of Shadow
      Join us

Comment

Don't abandon the thread, just adapt it to the suggestion by Berend_War. Leaders should be able to override opt outs. I don't see a reason to have a limit.
        Bad Rabbits. We hop, you drop. Adults 25+

Comment

While I like the idea of ''being in an alliance means you're ready to war'', which should be an ideal thought for everyone; I don't want to include bad attackers really, either those who can't follow war plan 😆
          My allies understood this and there were a few who joined particularly to donate troops, not to war.

But ok, I don't like to see the ''unavailable'' message next to my allies names. Also I want to see which ones are unavailable cause they opt out, or cause they're war-locked.
          Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Tsamu my suggestion for a limit was to prevent over overriding. Like say if an alliance has 40 players and only 5 were opted in. With a limit of 5 you could run a 10v10 war and keep everyone else opted out. Instead of taking 5 that are opted in and creating a 30v30. Same thing with 15 and 25...

But I have come to the conclusion that the opt in/out in general is a good thing for leadership. Deciding who to put in if everyone was opted in would be a huge headache since communication in this game is hard enough.
            Vale Of Shadow
            Join us

Comment

I believe the button on readiness for war should be, but it should not block the possibility of appointing a fighter to war, as it works now. Thus, the responsibility for participation is not ready for war fighter will be on the leader. We take bots (as plugs) to the war, it will be the same case.
              Last edited by Uhuru; 05-26-2019, 08:38 PM.

Comment

See lot's of players opting out because a war critical building is upgrading.
                I assign the targets and know who opted in or opted out.
                In my assignment I would let everybody know when someone opted out.
                If I'm lucky he might help out below. If not it's all on me because I included him or her.
                Just a calculated risk, if someone opted out and I still include them in war it's all on me if the attacks aren't used.
                Join us at Outcasts United. All ages welcome.

Comment

Working...
                X