Event requirements for CWA Age

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event requirements for CWA Age

The 5th stage was always too high for CWA players but lately it is set extremely high...
    12000 foot soldiers?
    280 castles/generalscommand posts?

I feel like we are being punished for our progress. For sanity's sake, pls revise the reqs and lower them cause this is not promoting gameplay but boredom!
    Just because we are cwa that doesn't mean that events are easier. On the contrary, most events are harder because of higher medals and tougher opponents
    Hellas Empire
    Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

yes please revise

Comment

Usually I would laugh whenever I see CW players complain about events, but since I like you guys, I'd support this idea too 😜
      Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

• No Angel
        No Angel commented
        Editing a comment
        Manifesto, what is your suggestion for rewards? 😃
        I'd suggest to bring back event buildings!

• Manifesto
        Manifesto commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely bring back buildings.
        I can do without food or gold but lower ages would probably like to keep them.
        I'd like to see 2 prizes offered for each tier, instead of one, like the league boats rewards. Then we get to choose.
        Alternatively, if the event is a hard one to complete, especially for higher ages, then maybe the major prize should not be something related to troops but something aesthetic for our base? Maybe a banner we can display or a new flag for the alliance?, etc.
        Last edited by Manifesto; 02-28-2019, 02:18 PM.

• Persia
        Persia commented
        Editing a comment
        Resources are not useful, and I can’t recall a single time in which I would have preferred them over an event army or literally anything else. I’m Gunpowder, level 102, and I have never felt pressed for resources, especially when it’s only 1-2 million, which is very, very easy to raid. Maybe if it were able to max my storage, it’d be remotely wortwhile, but food and gold really aren’t useful. They should have oil, and perhaps the lower ages could get a bunch of wall manuals or something.

Even with low medal count it's relatively challenging to complete the event, I can't even imagine what it's like in Kingdom league and above.

Comment

280 for this event is abolutely insane. Battles against abandoned bases get 2 credit for the event - so 140 battles to do the event. Max possible with 4 generals loaded up is 5-6 (with an extra general in the pentagon), which still 50+ battles, against obviously much stronger fully loaded bases. This event is nearly impossible to finish for cold war the way it is balanced.

And Atomic players only have to do 70 - against the exact same group of targets. A fourth of the total kills. A bunch of the events have been crazy with their CWA targets recently, but this is so far over the top...
        Last edited by yemen; 02-26-2019, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Everyone knows the battles get easier and you play more as you age up, right?
          Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

TinSoldier can we expect something like a rebalance of these requirements in the future?
            Hellas Empire

Comment

I know the team looks at the completion rates of events after they run. I've linked the team to this thread too!
              Follow Us!
              Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
              Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Comment

• wrathchild_78
                wrathchild_78 commented
                Editing a comment
                thank you very much.

• yemen
                yemen commented
                Editing a comment
                They should consider looking at the numbers an active player would normally reach when not aiming for that specific target, and set it within a sane multiple of that. The fact that some players (possibly including me) will go through some unpleasantness to get 5 master assasin cards does not mean it was an appropriate target.

Ask, and you will be given 😊
              Let's put some trust, shall we? 😉
              Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
              ​​​​​​

Comment

we would like to know how many CWA players completed this even.

Comment

I'm brand new CWA and I've to do 280...did 10...LOL

Comment

the previous 2 events were horrible but this one looks more balanced. 55 battles / 7 days = 8 per day. It is doable for a cwa even in 1800-2300 medal range.
                    Looks like I was heard! thx TinSoldier
                    Last edited by wrathchild_78; 03-08-2019, 12:35 AM.
                    Hellas Empire

Comment

Here are the requirements for the current Sputnik Event, in number of victories, for Gunpowder Age: 2, 3, 4, 6, 11. :P
                      ☆홍대클럽☆

Comment

It seems that I wasn't heard at all ...
                        Global 1.9M
                        Atomic 3 M
                        CWA 10M

why? How did you end up with triple the hp needed to finish this event for cwa players?
                        Is this how its gonna be in Space age? Doomed not to finish any event ever?

You must revise the requirements cause they are unfair like your MM. Fix the flaws at last!
                        Hellas Empire

Comment

Working...
                        X