Space Age

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Age

I think some information about the future of the game should be released. Seems everything is top secret. Watching players drop like flies waiting for Space Age to be released. I am close to that myself, as I'm starting to waste food in Cold War Age. Even the notion that the release would be soon might give some hope...

Everybody knows that after the cold war there was the digital age and after that it's going back to industrial age.
    Bad Rabbits II ~ We Hop, You Drop ~ Adults Playing DomiNations

Comment

Thought it was called Information Age. I think that is where I am, trying to find information about the next age.

Comment

i am not that anxious to see space age released cause I like the feeling when I max a building and not have th think about it again....ever....

On another note, I don't have high expectations about space age knowing nexon...
        Hellas Empire
        Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

All but a few of my buildings are maxed, walls and gates are maxed. So, in my situation Space Age would be nice. I can truly max buildings and not think about them again.
          You are probably right about them knowing. But, I'd rather hear a projected release and a follow up of an extension due to complications than nothing. Considering I am a beta tester (we all are because game is not complete) we should be informed of game development.

Comment

Didn't the team post that space age will be released in spring this year?
            Probably the exact date will be anounced some days before. I can life with that.
            ​​​​

Comment

Read in another forum post that someone heard that on Twitch it was said to be released in April. But, that is 3rd person and not sure how reliable that is. I'm sure a lot of you are completely fine with whenever Space Age will be released. But, my game play is almost frozen. I am sitting on 15.2M gold, 13.9M food. What's the point of attacking?? Only thing keeping me coming back is being leader and my loyalty to my team. Wished Nexon showed this same loyalty to its players that have played their game for almost 4 years....

Comment

• alegs
                alegs commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree that we need a sink for investing overflowing resources, but it would not be of any help if Nexon rushes another release that is not ready and tested. Last time we had a huge bunch of new bugs released with an update that nobody asked for. I don’t want to find out what happens if they really feel pushed to a fast release.
                I also don't understand why you think it was breaking loyalty to not release new content fast enough for the hardcore players. I mean, the game is for free and absolutely enjoyable without spending any money. Even watching ads is optional and you had 4 years of playtime.

• Crain73
                Crain73 commented
                Editing a comment
                I didn't say anything about rushing to release. I said INFORMATION about the release. Loyalty is interlinked with communication. You assume that because money is or isn't involved that it isn't valuable. Yes, I have had 4 years of "free play" but my time has value and when I started the game it was and has been advertised as "stone age to space age". So, as a free game that I have heavily invested time into and has immense value to me (loyal player) is asking for INFORMATION(as have many players with no response) it shows a lack of loyalty in return to players that have given their time, tested their product, and in many ways have filled their coffers...

• Manifesto
                Manifesto commented
                Editing a comment
                If you have buildings still to be upgraded then you can start an upgrade and cancel it after 10mins or so. You'll only get back half what you spent.
                Keep doing this to deplete your rss.

@ crain73, hi there, which level are you at?

Comment

Level 260. All farms and caravans are enlightenment age. Only a few buildings not Cold War. Factory, 2 air defense, archive, garrison, tank depot, oil pumps. over half troops maxed. Mainly generals and about 1/2 factory troops (all oil). Library research is complete.

Comment

https://forum.nexonm.com/forum/nexon...ages-is-coming

"In the past, we've focused on running the "for the Ages" only during opposite seasons (Summer and Winter).

While we are planning big things for the Space Age release (later this year) and the 4th(!) Anniversary of DomiNations in April we don't have much more to share beyond the popup teaser. Looking forward to sharing more information as soon as it is available!"

Comment

Those eligible for Space Age will be over level 270 and playing in Dynasty league
                    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

• albynos
                      albynos commented
                      Editing a comment
                      nice one....sure about that? I'm not arguing but it seems not fair to me to include the limit of league into the space age eligibility.. this does not belong to the level of the player, but to his ability to attack and defese.
                      The good thing is that all the medal droppers will S@*K - LOL

• No Angel
                      No Angel commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was kidding albynos 🤣

No Angel , you angel!

Comment

Update, since post I put all Mills and markets at edge of base on a silver plater. I dropped about 1000 medals and I get to trade my plethora of resources for crowns. No more maxed resources.
                      Hope we start seeing updates on progression of game more regularly...

Comment

im surprised youre only now experiencing the ‘im too rich theres no need to farm’ that most people experience much sooner than lvl 260.

one solution is alt accounts.
                        on my main acc i just do enough for victory chests and do most of my playing on an alt.
                        and then my alt finished amelia by lvl 180 and didnt need to farm until 220, so i started a 3rd acc. its very cute with its pre-flight ways

Comment

Working...
                        X