Need more time for quick victory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more time for quick victory

This rebalance has made me harder to get QV, though I got 100%, 4 stars won't be enough. Just add +5-10 sec to Quick Victory.

This is not necessary for me
    "A new power is rising! Its victory...is at hand!"

Comment

it is for the rest of us! A 20-30sec increase would greatly help us. It could be through a research in library etc

Comment

the whole point of the rebalance is meant to prevent you from getting stars

Comment

All you need to do is buy and deploy 4 Elephant Archer Armies... Rally Townhall, then deploy your minions to paint blood on the walls...

😉

Comment

I think the QV victory time could stay the same (it makes it really hard right now but I like the challenge). I'd rather have another 15 seconds added to the overall battle time. I often see myself with 90+% having troops left but running out of time.

Comment

• Manifesto
              Manifesto commented
              Editing a comment
              Adding 15 secs to the QV timer would help you and the OP, no?

Originally posted by pckrn View Post
            the whole point of the rebalance is meant to prevent you from getting stars
            According to Tin the idea was to make 5 starring worthwhile. If that's the case then they should also add 10 or so secs to the QV, as OP said, to still allow us to get 5 stars, while making it harder to do so.
            Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

Nexon this is not an inappropriate request. I didn't even ask to revert rebalance. Please consider this.

Comment

Working...
              X