Another alliance full of cheaters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another alliance full of cheaters

Recently I found another alliance where the most of its players use glitchs or mods or exploids to improbe their accouts unfairly faster respect who waste money buying extra houses, crowns and acelerators.
    TinSoldier BHG_Muet. Please take the necessary actions to make this game fair for everyone.

Alliance: Argentina Army

Cheater members:
    Luis 1
    Costantinopla
    tincholand
    REYNO DE JAGDEO
    Jagger
    Chicholandia
    Metropolis
    Aristoteles
    Bonicastle
    Yamtati
    san carlito
    Pablo CR
    Jorge

All of them have the same patern of XP and level rising (attached images)
    In fact, 2 of then (Luis1 and Costantinopla) were banned, and a few moths them their restored their accounts using cheats.

Oh Argentina Army! It's not the first time I've heard of them, I've heard of several players who use hacks and mods of that alliance, one of them was Asterion

Comment

TinSoldier BHG_Muetplease do anything to make the game fairly again

Comment

I predict there will have been be an initial spike in revenue on the day of the DA release, and then a huge subsequent drop with less players signing in daily. All because players will be feeling let down by BHG who ignored the request to delay DA, who introduced a multitude of bugs, who introduced mind boggling prices of $250 for artefacts, who did nothing to quell the cheating and apparently performed further rebalancing without telling us.

Comment

we have fought lately many alliances that have players gaining XP like this.
          You know what they told me? That if I send another report based on data from dominations.pl, they will not take any action against them because it is not an official page.
          And how am I gonna prove that they are indeed cheaters? We lost a couple of WW because they had all generals level 70!!
          Greek Myrmidons
          Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

• domas
            domas commented
            Editing a comment
            Already sawn the first level 80 Petra Herrera 🤓

TinSoldier BHG_Muet .
          They habe maxed generals in CWA, SA or DA, some pf them start the game in 2017 or later, is imposible.
          or were banned back ages and Now are DA.
          ​​​​​​​

Comment

This player was banned a time ago, and now back to be maxed again using more cheays TinSoldier .
            the same with the other members of their alliance

Comment

It's really embarrassing that they don't do anything. They say that .pl is not an approved page but has better information than them. It's pretty clear that they are not interested in keeping the free play or would take action against players who two days after Zhukov appeared had it at level 70 or that within a week they went from walls 11 to walls 17

Comment

Happy to investigate an take action against any infractions found. Thank you for the screenshots.
                Follow Us!
                Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
                Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Comment

• Zaxillaxifrage
                  Zaxillaxifrage commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Coding the game so that various known forms of cheating can't occur in the first place would be even better. I've been reporting cheating players with every building being upgraded simultaneously for months now.

Originally posted by TinSoldier View Post
                Happy to investigate an take action against any infractions found. Thank you for the screenshots.
                Several members of this alliance and its quarry use the same cheats
                Cheater members of Argentina Army:
                Luis 1
                Costantinopla
                tincholand
                REYNO DE JAGDEO
                Jagger
                Chicholandia
                Metropolis
                Aristoteles
                Bonicastle
                Yamtati
                san carlito
                Pablo CR
                Jorge

Quarry Alliance - Simios y Coso ™:
                Jerusalén
                Traicionera

Comment

We were in war with them 3 times during the last year. The most of us have the propietyand bought crowns, and play several houers, it is imposible reach to this level in short times.

Comment

I Just say, Its Shameful

Comment

Hi TinSoldier ,
                      the CS team, have not done anything yet about this cheating alliance. Could you check?

Comment

TinSoldier
                        They are still unbanned. How long takas an investigation?

Comment

Hi TinSoldier ,
                          please take actions

Comment

Working...
                          X