X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexplained WW1/Event Situation

Dear BHG team,
    The recent events are great, no doubt.
    BUT please do justice for real hardworking legit players.
    How can an event which start within 5 mins, and you get the players score immediately impossible XP points such as 4000 to 8000!! And these players are continuously getting the PREMIUM rewards putting out.... enough said... .. Enough said.....

Bunch of cheaters, nothing new there. And Nexon/BHG have no balls to permanently ban these scumbags.

Comment

These are old (past event) screenshots, right?

Comment

• Viperyeo
        Viperyeo commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope , this is taken within 5 mins of the event started ... that’s why I am so shock...

1 hour plus has passed from event start time ... take a look at the leader board, u all should see the the same result more or “more” .. .. how is this possible
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Viperyeo; 11-08-2019, 10:23 AM. Reason: Sorry, been trying to uploading the screenshots but been rejected ...

Comment

• SomeRandomPlayer
        SomeRandomPlayer commented
        Editing a comment
        There, this is the one I see; I suspect the first one you saw was a glitch (e.g., the system was displaying old data from a previous event). This new screenshot seems more reasonable. Looks like the first goal gives about 30,000 XP with the pass, and I guess 10 XP per killed defender with the pass, and 10 XP per defensive building for everyone. Honestly I'm ignoring this event so haven't looked too deeply; but seems a dedicated grinder can do this.
        Last edited by SomeRandomPlayer; 11-08-2019, 11:57 AM.

I see nothing similar to this; I see different rewards and users with much less (and reasonable looking) XP. And also actual usernames.

Comment

• helix900
        helix900 commented
        Editing a comment
        Then you need to wake up and put on your glasses...not the ones that says sponsored by Nexon.

• SomeRandomPlayer
        SomeRandomPlayer commented
        Editing a comment
        helix900 huh?

The people interested in being at the top of the leaderboards by paying, grinding or cheating might be missing something in their life. They need this to feel special?
      So why do they bother you? Just leave them to have their little victory.

Comment

Originally posted by King Crimson View Post
        The people interested in being at the top of the leaderboards by paying, grinding or cheating might be missing something in their life. They need this to feel special?
        So why do they bother you? Just leave them to have their little victory.
        Because it’s wrong

Comment

• King Crimson
          King Crimson commented
          Editing a comment
          It's wrong for other people to have their little victories? Are you so petty?

We players got what we have to expect from people having no practical clue on the game as they are not playing it or only industrial and global accounts. As long the community does not work together against BHG nothing will change. But ... the community is not agreed on a way together. Some players have regularly contact with BHG people via DM, getting information in advance. Some players are cheating everywhere (workers bug for university and traps, cloning TT cards for war, upgrading generals instantly to level 70), some players are really thinking there are hard working people at BHG. It is as it is, a community gets out of a system what she is giving in,
        Last edited by domas; 11-10-2019, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X