Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free oil for all for ever !!!!

Players - your attention please.

For countless hours over several years we, the honest grinders who frequent this forum, have been ignored by Nexon. They never take note of anything we say. So let us not waste another kilobyte in hope for any help from these devs. It’s time to take matters into our own hands.

We are not like the repulsive deviants who hang out on discord, buying cheats and hacks from the nefarious underworld. We are self determined upright folk who hunt our own food and fill our refineries with oil won in battle, at great cost to our peoples. We share common ideals and principles.

Brothers and sisters, we must coom together. It is time.

Imagine not ever having to worry about getting resources again. I tell you a great mystery: free coin, free food and unlimited oil awaits all who have a sound mind and a clear conscience. Let me explain.

Today, I have put my refinery and all markets and mills outside my walls - together, in a corner, out of range of any spawning building. My resources are there for you to take.

If we all do this, then none of us need ever worry about getting resources again. Free oil for everyone, for ever. No need to protect your oil, because it’s so easy to get.

Nexon have ignored everything we’ve ever said. Let’s help ourselves. Let’s make the game infinitely better. Edit: See post below for the steps to make your protest base TODAY!!

I wish you all peace in life and glorious wars online.

8/11/2019 - the day we won Dominations.
    Last edited by Kenny; 11-07-2019, 04:14 AM.

If you were really serious, you would edit your base to make it easy to 5* so your protest brothers could earn the large victory reward.

Comment

Cannibals wait - you mean :

1- put all spawning buildings inside walls with no gates so they can be killed by planes

2 - put all other defence buildings in one corner so they can be taken out by saboteurs.

3 - put all resource buildings in another corner so they can be taken out by a couple of bikes

4 - put all traps in another corner inside walls so they can be left alone - not need to be reset, no need to fly over them.

THAT MEANS THE ATTACKER CAN JUST TAKE THE RESOURCES OR GET AN EASY 5-STAR AND ALL NTGs !!!!!

YES YES YES THIS IS EVEN BETTER!!!!

Comment

Wishful thinking.

​​​​​Thousands of people are Atomic, CWA or Space Age, of those how many do you believe will follow these steps? Not many. Maybe a couple of hundred... if that.

Lord Stark leader of Dragonstone 1.0

Comment

Comment

LordStark263AC it has begun

Comment

• LordStark263AC
              LordStark263AC commented
              Editing a comment
              😂😂😂 Crash base with easy to get resources. Nice.

Unbelievably the first player to attack it made a full wipeout oh no HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA come on people we can do this together!

Comment

Originally posted by LordStark263AC View Post
              Wishful thinking.

​​​​​Thousands of people are Atomic, CWA or Space Age, of those how many do you believe will follow these steps? Not many. Maybe a couple of hundred... if that.
              Kenny has a point. If everyone did this then no-one needs to care about being raided by higher ages or stronger players. You'll easily win back your resources.
              l like this idea.

Comment

• LordStark263AC
                LordStark263AC commented
                Editing a comment
                I like the idea but we just hoping for something that isn't going to happen on a mass scale.

Kenny perhaps you could drop medals, not many players in dynasty. And this idea should be spread to other social channels, post it in discord servers, Reddit, line groups, etc. and see how many people get onboard. I'll do it later tonight when I get some time to redesign my base.

Comment

• Kenny
                Kenny commented
                Editing a comment
                Excellent cheers!!!

Careful...proposing such ideas is enough to be banned no? I heard it happened before...

Comment

• King Crimson
                King Crimson commented
                Editing a comment
                The idea of this game is to raid for resources. The devs have made this harder bit by bit with each update. This movement will put a healthy economy out there for everyone.
                It might be a pipe dream but who knows what can happen?

Proposing such ideas? Like 0SH - that one worked fine and was widely adopted. I think there is a critical mass of players with a similar regard for the state of this once great game right now. One gamer at a time, the revolt will build. We can do it.

Comment

Prove me wrong. Already have over a dozen players doing this. (Yes I use discord and they are not all deviants, lol.)
                This will fix the game for us grafters. Join us.

Comment

Sign me up- add another to the list

Comment

• Kenny
                    Kenny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    good stuff mate!

are you all serious? free resources to do what then? Where is the fun to attack a non defended base?
                  Frustation lead to unreasonable thinking...

Comment

• Kenny
                    Kenny commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The fun is in World War. Making a Protest Base just makes it easier for everyone to get rss and ntg in the daily grind, plus it sends a message to the game developers that we will do our own thing because they don't listen to anything said on this forum.

• albynos
                    albynos commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I see, it does not work to me anyway. The fun is in WW, to have fun you need to win, to win you need many updated strong troops (or crowns), to have strong army, you need to update, to update you need resources, to get resources you need to go multiplayer. If all the bases will be easy to be defeated I assume there won't be big lots in them, so here it comes the issue...how can you go on with the game without resources? Simple as that.

Since the museum it´s absolutly no problem to gain enough ressources.
                  If everyone would do as Kenny suggests the game would lose it´s sense. I agree with albynos the game would be boring.

Develop your troops, HT, Commandos, Zooks, and your planes. Upgrade your loot and offensive artifacts. Max your library and finish the stronger uni reseaches.
                  Search for a good medal range and you will never again have problems with loot.

PS: I´m no maxed-out whale, not even SA. Its definetly doable.

Comment

• Wicked Lord
                    Wicked Lord commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Why should it be harder in SA than in CWA? You have the same targets but a better offensive. In addition you have a big advantage in museum (Archeology). You´re right of course I don´t know the feeling of beeing SA but I will definetly advance as soon as posible. I mean why not?
                    Now SA is not able to attack atomics anymore but thats a good thing, no one can attack two ages down except for the top age. Its just back to normel now.
                    Btw. why should you want to attack atomics? For NTG I understand, but for loot?
                    Even I as CWA rarely attack atomics. I don´t bump into many of them (around 3k to 3.2k medals) and they dont offer good loot.

• King Crimson
                    King Crimson commented
                    Editing a comment
                    SA don't have AA targets anymore that's the point. Instead of 30% nexting 70% attacking (as an example) it's now 70% nexting and 30% attacks. At least it is for me.
                    That's not my idea of fun. That's why my rss are exposed (been like that for a while) and l hope others follow.

• albynos
                    albynos commented
                    Editing a comment
                    you got the point. Instead of protesting, do Multiplayer battles, steal lots, and upgrade your army. FYI I'm CWA I've update and boosted my RPG they have a total of more than 4500 hitpoints each...I use 25 of them along with 7 supersonic planes MK2 and some sabotages I get approx 1mln gold food and 8k oil per attack (in a certain range of medals that I keep it for my self...)
                Working...
                X