Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks from STILETTOS to Nexon for our war matchup :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks from STILETTOS to Nexon for our war matchup :)

This is great. We are matched up against an alliance made up completely of Space Age players. We have two Space Agers, and our lowest player is Enlightenment. I mean, weren’t war matchups overhauled a while back? Isn’t this stuff not supposed to happen? I can’t recall a time in this game’s history when this wasn’t an issue. Here are the matchups:

Us - 2 SA, 3 AA, 4 GA, 1 EA
    Them - 10 SA

Let’s put it in levels. We average at 204, them at 284. Well, let’s give Nexon some credit: 283.9, so it’s actually only 79.9 levels they have on us, not 80. Phenomenal!

https://imgur.com/a/bfQrsLt
    Last edited by Persia; 09-11-2019, 08:11 PM.
    ☆홍대클럽☆

Sorry you didn’t get a fun war. What is the glory reward for win/loss? And the search time?

Comment

• Persia
      Persia commented
      Editing a comment
      443, -197. No idea what the search time was. No Angel

-197 is a lot of Glory to lose. Terrible mismatch

Lord Stark leader of Dragonstone 1.0

Comment

Cannibals it was about 20-30 minutes, not too long.
      Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

Convince those 4 Global Age players to go Atomic ASAP, and to focus on Offense (e.g., 7-8 planes), and with a little luck you might win

Comment

For a little more perspective, their 9 and 10 both 5 starred our 1.

Comment

We'll get over it 😊 We've had terrible mismatches before and a few was won over but this one was too terrible. Tweaking the lineup is not a choice if half of the alliance weren't available/reliable for war. And to be honest, not everyone is a decent attacker who'd be able to 5 star SA bases being AA.
            Shouldn't have happened if the algorithm WAS fixed. Blame the matchmaking.
            Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Our #1 (Space Age, level 304 with a Bazooka Sentry) was cleared by the enemy #18 in our current war, after many of their bases also increased and decreased in age at will during Planning Day. Good times

Comment

Terrible matchmaking. If possible, post the line up screenshot. Hopefully, Nexon will see it.
                Indonesia RI 1

Comment

Persia, I recognize your profile pic as Raphael. I could tell you a funny story about Raphael

Comment

same for us. we 5 SA vs 19SA and we will loose 97 gp

Comment

I think this is the result of the now grotesque-becoming space age war weight bug, where some buildings weight less by actually upgrading them.

The new update announcement says that it will be now fixed, so hopefully no more of this kind of shame matches...
                      Fresh

Comment

Working...
                      X