No announcement yet.

Need a resource sink

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100,000 oil is worth far more than 10,000,000 food/good regardless of where you are and what museum boosts you have. Other than that small issue this is probably the best idea of them all. Doesn't do much for the folks with maxed resources in Dynasty league though. I personally would love it for my global and atomic accounts that probably have to spend more time shedding medals than actually playing. Really wouldn't do much for my space age main that is the account most 'burdened' with maxed resources and long upgrades. Still, congrats to the originator of that idea for thinking outside of the box.

Comment

How about a separate alliance research tree? Something where there'd be multiple tabs/groups to upgrade (ie. troop strength (off/def), build times, research times - anything, really) with perhaps minimal benefits to keep things fairly balanced. Even low-priority things, like reducing the costs/consequences of switching nations. Costs could be in the hundreds of millions/billions range if that's feasible.

Comment

Working...
      X