Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexon’s game servers were hacked!!! Be awere!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you booted someone recently that is causing this. Its wierd that they are singling you guys out

Comment

Pretty sure it is act of vengeance. Superman has not targeted any other alliance else than your's.
      And he has targeted only selected few to attack again and again. You guys must have pissed someone very badly to make him act like this.

Perhaps a lesson for all alliances treat every one with respect ... even if he is Iron age

Comment

I think some of you're really missing the point here. I'm actually more concern that any tom,jane and shannon with anger management issues can so easily gain access to the game's servers. His act actually stopped me from spending any money almost completely(I only bought stuff with my available crowns). I hope this isn't the beginning of the end or the death knell of this once great game.

Comment

There are funny things happening in other alliances as well. Strange players popping up in chats doing friendly challenges even though they are not in the alliance. Given the prior post explaining how Matrix works, it isn’t hard to imagine a relationship between friendly challenges and these base corrupting hacks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cannibals View Post
            There are funny things happening in other alliances as well. Strange players popping up in chats doing friendly challenges even though they are not in the alliance. Given the prior post explaining how Matrix works, it isn’t hard to imagine a relationship between friendly challenges and these base corrupting hacks.
            Ss of these??

Comment

• Cannibals
              Cannibals commented
              Editing a comment
              Sorry no SS. Totally hearsay at this point.

TinSoldier This issue is happening again! So far 2 accounts were rolled back by the same Superman *******. And again just before war starts. This is starting to be beyond acceptable! You and your company had time to fix the access to your servers but it seems you are doing nothing with it and it seems it doesn’t bother you that outside unauthorized people accessing your servers!

A few days ago I sent you a PM on discord about him posting again in our chat and you didn’t even respond. Don’t you think this matter should be prioritized and communicated? Since every account out there is exposed to the same crap?

Comment

Originally posted by VictorDominations View Post
              Since every account out there is exposed to the same crap?
              You're not wrong there but it seems this "Superman" fellas got a personal vendetta against Ares.

And besides that, some people (no names) already know who he is. Sooo.....

Comment

• Radzeer
                Radzeer commented
                Editing a comment
                I dont get You Lord. Sooo what? If he is on vendetta against Ares, then its OK?

• VictorDominations
                VictorDominations commented
                Editing a comment
                We don’t know who he is. And never had an interaction with him. Just appeared from no where and started with this crap. And still, even if he has something personal against us (which we don’t know what or why) or anyone else, it’s Nexon responsibility to fix this crap and their lack of security. It can’t be acceptable that someone can access accounts just because he feels like it at some given day!

• LordStark263AC
                LordStark263AC commented
                Editing a comment
                Radzeer Chill out. By "soooo" I meant if those who know who he is not doing much, what do you expect me to do? I only pointed out he targets specific alliances.
                Last edited by TinSoldier; 06-17-2019, 01:23 PM.

TinSoldier what is gonna be with this issue? This is ridiculous. And still not even a response from you.

Comment

VictorDominations typical dont give à **** or ill answer when I want mentality.....
                They've always been like this....

Comment

We have been working on this interruption since it was first raised, but have focused our communications in private channels like Discord and CS tickets. The information shared there has been valuable in some of the security precautions we rolled out with 7.2 and other server updates.

If you have any information you think would be valuable, please feel free to send me a message. The team is working diligently to monitor issues, repair accounts, and roll out preventive measures.
                  Follow Us!
                  Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
                  Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Comment

Lex Luther is on the case

Comment

Working...
                    X