X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brabje
    started a topic Event

Event

@Tin and team, thanks for cancelling the event and the wall manuals we received. Have a great day.

• Rogue Squirrel
    commented on 's reply
    My bad, just edited my comment to write what I actually mean!

• {[Fresh]}Kratos
    commented on 's reply
    Walls don't take speed ups though ;o (event was using speed ups, not manuals)

• Rogue Squirrel
    replied
    I must confess that I wasn't going to participate in this event, but when people started complaining that using speed-ups was crashing the game I realised that BHG would probably have to cancel the event and give out compensation, so I used just enough speed-ups to get the first stage finished...…...hahaha!
    Last edited by Rogue Squirrel; 05-16-2019, 03:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Bootney Lee Fonsworth
    replied
    That would explain it. Not very concerned about not getting a ''reward'' that equals maybe 50,000,000 gold/food at best. Yeah, I suppose that sounds snooty but these people really need to play their own game at a high level without a mod account and unlimited crowns every now and then. Maybe then they'd see what a joke some of these events are. It's ridiculous how often Tin Soldier types, ''The team can't wait to see what the community does with X!" Like it's supposed to be some fun thing we're all working toward together instead of an indictment of their lack of playtesting or proof of how out of touch they are.

Leave a comment:

• kilgore_trout
    replied
    I got 88 manuals for losing 6 hours of speedups. My feelings indifferent.

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    replied
    If you didn't use any speed up, you wouldn't receive the compensation

Leave a comment:

• Bootney Lee Fonsworth
    replied
    I haven't gotten squat across six accounts in various ages. Yet the folks on IOS who weren't even affected, from my understanding, have. Not really too concerned over some wall manuals, just another funny little quirk. Perhaps it'll all catch up....or not.

Leave a comment:

• sponge
    replied
    Some in my alliance got 100 manuals, I didn't get any.

Leave a comment:

• Xabar
    replied
    TinSoldier thanks for cancel it. But I have never recibe any wall manual or mensage.
    Last edited by Xabar; 05-15-2019, 11:25 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X