X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bred2bbroken
    started a topic Android Not Loading

Android Not Loading

Game isn't loading on Android this morning. Discussed via a messenger App with other players. Apple seems to be working, just not Android. Tried three Android devices, three separate accounts, on wifi and 4g.

No dice.

bred - UnLeashed
    troko - Neanderthals
    dms - McKinley Trojan

TinSoldier
    Last edited by bred2bbroken; 05-14-2019, 06:05 AM.

• wrathchild_78
    replied
    thank you for the fix and the compensation TinSoldier

Leave a comment:

• True God
    replied
    We got some wall manuals as recompense for the inconvenience!! I'm off to celebrate......

Leave a comment:

• kosno
    commented on 's reply
    Oh yes it was so horrible I actually had to go out to see some friends.

• Saruman the White
    replied
    Quick response, precise fixing, job very well done and thank you!

Leave a comment:

• dajtw
    replied
    Thanks TinSoldier for the help in expediting this but know that as a result of this outage, I daresay at least half the the population has been severely inconvenienced. While I don't know the reason behind this outage, I do notice there has been a large amount of bugs entering the populace, probably a a result of rushed and untested game enhancements etc. I frankly would rather have a stable playable game rather than all this new fangled items added in that causes more issues in the end. Where I work, people would be let go to have caused a global outage such as this.

Leave a comment:

• kilgore_trout
    replied
    Thanks nexon for the speedy patch. I barely noticed

Leave a comment:

• flugorhablix
    replied
    Thanks, looks like the update propagated to bluestacks, I'm back in. Thank you for the quick fix!

Leave a comment:

• Xabar
    replied
    The update works for us

Leave a comment:

• Perdu Collu
    commented on 's reply
    It's working. You BHG/Nexon guys could at least compensate for the lack of production of fragments and resources. And apologize.

• The Joker
    replied
    Originally posted by TinSoldier View Post
    Android users in the west are unable to get into the game today (5/14/19) due to a conflict with Xigncode. This will require a new update to be downloaded. The team is preparing this hotfix, and we hope to have it available as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience as we work to get you back into your bases as quickly as possible.
    It's working. These BHG/Nexon guys could at least compensate for the lack of production of fragments and resources. And apologize.

Leave a comment:

• DaFudge0411
    replied
    Got it!

Received the update and it WORKED!

Thanks TinSoldier and the rest of the team.

Leave a comment:

• Rogue
    replied
    I only came on here to see why I can't log in to my game. I can see why now & can see they have fixed the issue. Just gotta wait now til update appears in the store.

Leave a comment:

• TinSoldier
    replied
    In an effort to get the update to you faster, we are going to force the update.

Usually, this is the action that prompts the popup saying "Good News! An update is available!"

This may not force you to update the game. Please continue to check the app store.

I'm sorry for any confusion this message may have caused. Thank you all for understanding!
    Last edited by TinSoldier; 05-14-2019, 12:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DaFudge0411
    replied
    Will you compensate us or something? I missed my attack on our war cause of this issue...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X