Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TinSoldier
    replied
    We have just released the hotfix to the Google Play Store.

Please keep in mind that it could take a little more time still for the update to appear for you based on your region.

Thank you for your patience as we corrected this issue!

Leave a comment:

• Omegaman
    replied
    I suppose we should count ourselves lucky that this outage happened midweek. If it was a long bank holiday we would be really pissed. Can't understand a global developer not having an IT dept open 24/7.

Leave a comment:

• Rhabarberbarbar
    replied
    I'm based in Europe, also unable to load the game.

Leave a comment:

• dp1310
    replied
    I am from India, facing same issue on Android

Leave a comment:

• Amatic
    replied
    Updating users is almost as important as fixing bugs. Where do we stand at this moment? When we will be able to start the game? Greetings from Serbia.

Leave a comment:

• bred2bbroken
    commented on 's reply
    Is there a Timeline? All my team mates are freaking out on Discord. It's like a Rehab center in there with everybody jonesing!

Of course, the Apple guys are all laughing at us!

• No Angel
    replied
    TinSoldier is this issue also related to us being unable to install Asia in 1 device together with International version?
    I'm expecting you could work on that too, cause half of my accounts are in Asia.
    I've never seen either Nexon or Google's policy to restrict that installation. It just happened after last update.

Leave a comment:

• ROHAN BUGIL
    replied
    Oh God , I m not alone in this non logging in issue. WHAT a relief. AND now my 2nd comment: AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

Leave a comment:

• starlancepanther
    replied
    Same and I even tried reinstalling and still stuck at the main loading screen

Leave a comment:

• flugorhablix
    replied
    Loading status bar hangs about 1/4 complete. I run it both on bluestacks and android phone, same thing on both. It looks like this is affecting more than just me. Thanks for your attention to this!

Leave a comment:

• ali koç
    replied
    Oyuna girilmiyor

Cannot enter the game

Leave a comment:

• TinSoldier
    replied
    Android users in the west are unable to get into the game today (5/14/19) due to a conflict with Xigncode. This will require a new update to be downloaded. The team is preparing this hotfix, and we hope to have it available as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience as we work to get you back into your bases as quickly as possible.

Leave a comment:

• BormanKZ
    commented on 's reply
    Во всём мире игроки на андроид не могут войти в игру!!! Разработчики, сделайте что нибудь!!!
    -----
    All over the world, Android players cannot enter the game !!! Developers, do something !!!
    Last edited by TinSoldier; 05-14-2019, 07:17 AM.

• ali koç
    commented on 's reply
    Oyun yüklenmiyor

• Reddraggoon
    commented on 's reply
    East Coast 10:00 A.M. Still stuck on loading screen. No answers still.
Working...
X