Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pckrn
    commented on 's reply
    i agree with ‘relax, play, enjoy” but this event is useless no matter what age you are in. speedup vs wall manual isnt something that depends on the situation. at all times and in all situations speedups are much more valuable

• Saruman the White
    replied
    1. I agree that this is an unfortunate event, useless to me
    2. I agree that NEXON should be much more generous in almost every aspect of the game BUT...
    3. I wouldn't be in favor of cancelling an event just because I have no interest on that. Think about the low Ages players, mate. What happens to them? This is an event that might be very useful for them. So I vote in favor of continuing this
    4. Why do you people call for firing the staff, just because you don't agree with something in the game? Fire them??? REALLY???????? You should be ashamed of asking things like these.

Relax, play, enjoy. This is only a game after all. If you can't do this, perhaps it's high time you quit.

PS. If we stopped thinking selfishly, the game would have been better for all of us
    Last edited by Saruman the White; 05-13-2019, 03:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Arminius
    replied
    Since Nexon added some nice things lately and seems to be on a better way, I do not want to comment on this event, but simply push it to the top.

Leave a comment:

• {[Fresh]}Kratos
    replied
    Saving them up is not the problem here, many people are waiting for the best value of them (4+ citizen upgrades) rather than using them up as you obtain them immediately.

The problem is the ridiculous rewards, gold/food resources (wall manuals) for citizens time. That is unacceptable. It is clearly the worst event to date and shows they have no idea how their own game works.

Leave a comment:

• Uhuru
    replied
    Don't know whether to dismiss the one who is responsible for events, but to brainwash him exactly right. Many times it has been said here that the conditions for different Ages are too different, for upper Ages they are not adequately difficult. About prizes and say nothing... But the current event exceeded all expectations.. champion of stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• Tinyfishing
    replied
    Anyone realize that if your in the spaceage it takes 28 days worth of speed ups to finish this event. Clearly someone wasn’t thinking when they came up with this one. I look forward to most events but this one dumb founded me, it’s already tough for a space age player to complete some of these events but seriously who has 28 days worth of speed ups and if you do that’s great but most of them have used them in the space age to help advance ourselves!

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    replied
    Originally posted by Tinyfishing View Post
    who in the world saves them
    I always did. But used them before this unanticipated event! 😆
    Looking forward for next event also!
    (No, not complaining, just not doing this one)

Leave a comment:

• pckrn
    replied
    who in the world saves them.
    i do. i have more than enough saved up to finish all 5 stages. but yeah the event is stupid and im not going to do a single stage.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X