Crash base bug. 6 months and counting.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horsepower
    started a topic Crash base bug. 6 months and counting.

Crash base bug. 6 months and counting.

BHG, do you realize that the crash base bug has been going on for 6 months now. Do you even have intentions of fixing it? 6 months is a little ridiculous don’t you think?

Player opinions about this?

• pckrn
    replied
    Originally posted by TinSoldier View Post
    Where as exploiting workers or resources is more easy to ascertain
    then why no action?

Leave a comment:

• Quali
    replied
    https://youtu.be/xUWsOIy3yrs

Ahem

Leave a comment:

• Vixen
    replied
    S_How I am confused... your base in the past (I don’t know about currently) with the city on the edge is well known and discussed in the community as a crash base.

Leave a comment:

• TinSoldier
    replied
    This issue is currently under investigation. I'll check in with the team to see what the status is.

Cheating like this is a more murky area, where the question can be "Is it intentional, or is it happenstance?" (Where as exploiting workers or resources is more easy to ascertain.) Please continue to submit bases that you find suspicious to our CS team for review.

Leave a comment:

• S_How
    replied
    Would love some more attention given to the edge of map plane crash bug. Its hit us so many times now that bases are being built specifically to take advantage of this

Leave a comment:

• King Crimson
    commented on 's reply
    I agree. Spending money on a ticket while others jump the fence doesn't invalidate the value of the ticket. The ticket gets you into the game, once you're in you enjoy the game. Therefore the cost of the ticket was a justified cost just like paying for the estate is justified if it helps you progress quicker.

• albynos
    replied
    helix900 I understand your point, but that's part of the game. As No Angel seems not to love cars I change example. When you go to the stadium to watch your team match you pay your ticket; for sure there will be people that enter with free tickets or just jump in without it. So what do you do? Do you spend your game time in complaining about the fact that you paid and not the others or you just take it as it is and enjoy the game?

I know it is not correct helix900 and that Nexon going out with purchase items at least should protect their "investors" but that's the way it is, none is pointing a gun at you asking you to buy, so jut don't do it.

Leave a comment:

• helix900
    commented on 's reply
    Sure, if you get a car for free you don’t expect it to work properly but if you get a car for free and spend money on it, you’re at least gonna expect the parts you’ve just bought to function don’t you think?

Lots of people have bought estates to get 3 more workers in this game. Wonder what they are thinking when they on a daily basis come across bases that seems to have 100 workers.

• No Angel
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know why people keep making comparison between a game and a car 😆
    ​​​​​​​This. This, people..is a game. Something you can play for free, something to do to kill your time. Cars? Well you buy cars. No free cars. You don't buy cars every day. Of course you will expect the brake is fine.

Just keep reporting. And trust your game developers.
    Last edited by No Angel; 05-17-2019, 03:35 AM.

• helix900
    commented on 's reply
    When you buy a new car, are you happy with it and enjoy driving it as long as the stereo is working even if it has no brakes and the steering wheel comes loose everytime you turn left?

• albynos
    replied
    - Hi there, what do you want for lunch
    - Stop cheaters
    - I was saying to eat
    - Yes but stop the cheaters
    #thinkpositivestopcomplainingandenjoy

Leave a comment:

• helix900
    replied
    Same here, lost everything because of this. While you’re at it the increasing number of bases with all buildings upgrading can’t really be that difficult to stop. Not to mention that level 361 still on top list. What is the problem here? I don’t get it. Why don’t just erase that base and ban the player? Nexon seems to have absolutely no problem at all coming up with all different kinds of stupid troop sales, wall manual events and bazooka tower sales, banning cheaters and fixing game bugs seems to be impossible though. Why would anyone wanna spend money on a game that isn’t working as intended? It is not fair to anyone except the cheaters.

Leave a comment:

• Mat 3 BloodyBarons
    replied
    Just got the same issue, that stinks, lost my mercenaries and generals, no instant retrain, please fix it

Leave a comment:

• Rachel
    replied
    My account crashes in the middle of an attack M/P and war all BHG has to say is check your internet and close all windows. No fix the damn bugs stop the new ****

Leave a comment:

Working...
X