Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SomeRandomPlayer
    replied
    Can we please get an official response on this issue? Even a "it's a feature not a bug" type of response is acceptable so we can plan accordingly.

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    commented on 's reply
    Is this bigger than blatant cheating and leak exploit?
    I'm not saying it must be dismissed, but if you inspect each player account, ones using this are playing in bigger wars, while the majority would prefer a fix in alliance troops donation, map editor bug, etc etc. So it needs a fix, still. Just that it could be temporary overcome, since we're looking for fixes in major issues.

Glad we have your brain power in the forum (and community), anyway πŸ˜‰

Oh yeah, post to CS too so it would be a known issue, since I didn't see Horsepower mentioned it 6 months ago in Bugs and Known issues section πŸ˜†
    Edit : I saw pckrn mentioned it, just in a more structured post πŸ˜†
    Last edited by No Angel; 05-03-2019, 05:07 PM.

• SomeRandomPlayer
    commented on 's reply
    Crash bugs are the highest priority bug in all software projects I've seen; and this is no different. This is a major bug that must be fixed, dismissing it isn't the answer. The above workarounds aren't perfect and drain brain power.

• No Angel
    replied
    I never really think a lot has suffered this. Maybe only a very few part of the community πŸ˜‰
    Let's move to bigger issues please?

Just check the Bugs and Known issues section and let them fix some old bugs first. SomeRandomPlayer has given pretty good solution so you guys can sleep at nights during wars.
    This, can wait.
    Last edited by No Angel; 05-03-2019, 03:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bootney Lee Fonsworth
    commented on 's reply
    Hats off to you, sir or madam. The community in this game is very strong about finding workarounds to various issues, it's unfortunate that it has to be though.

• SomeRandomPlayer
    replied
    At this point it's safe to assume this may never be fixed; and instead bases will continue to hug the top and left areas of the map. The top left is common but not required; really any edge will do. In any case, the community will continue to tear itself apart over this.

So we need a guide so folks can create their own crash bases for testing as this way we all can overcome the following together:

* App crashes due to an extra plane (accidentally) being used aka "Plane crash bug" -- caused by planes being killed on the edge of the map
    * Cause Transport to fly around in circles an entire battle dropping no troops
    * Cause troops to get stuck in the forest (near the alliance gate) and do nothing except stare at trees

As an attacker, the brief workaround descriptions are:
    * Count your planes; yes, you must track how many are flying versus how many are left in your queue; if a plane was killed in the magic line (edge of base) you will have +1 planes available to deploy, but deploying the +1 will crash the dominations app thus ending your attack at 0-4 stars; plus you'll lose all retrain options
    * Don't drop troops in the top forested edge near the the alliance gate
    * Don't drop Transport near the alliance gate

This deserves additional explanation but is a start, and I do not fully understand it so it's likely missing information.
    Last edited by SomeRandomPlayer; 05-23-2019, 01:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bootney Lee Fonsworth
    replied
    For a studio with only one active game their community engagement is extremely poor. A single community liason who only works 9-5 Monday to Friday and even then only responds to 3 or 4 posts a day, usually about the most inane subjects while saying little to nothing. Bugs that go unfixed, or worse, unacknowledged, for months if not years. It's a testament to the game and its players that we still fruitlessly pound our heads into the wall on these forums. To be fair though, it's hard to say if this is a result of Nexon or BHG policy so I don't blame Tin Soldier, unfortunately the end results, or lack thereof, are the same regardless.

Leave a comment:

• Black tiger
    replied
    Nexon why won’t you stop the cheaters? There are lots of smart people in this community that are trying to help you if you would only communicate.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X