Have a drink in Moana's Bar! :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parmenion
    started a topic Have a drink in Moana's Bar! :)

Have a drink in Moana's Bar! :)

With all the constant moaning on here (yawn) how about taking a break and having a drink with some of the positive people on here. Chill out for a bit, rest your legs and think about some of the things you like about the game. All drinks available in Moana's Bar so take a seat by the fire and share some positive thoughts.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing some fairer war matches and our current one certainly seems a lot better! I'm still in the Cold War Age but looking forward to trying out the offensive missile silo once I advance to the Space Age. I'm trying some new mixes and having fun finding out what works and what doesn't.

What are you enjoying about the game?

(Yes, the name of the bar is deliberate )

• Parmenion
    replied
    Time to say goodbye guys. I’m tired of how slow and boring this game has become and the fact their employees don’t listen to anything we say. Communication is terrible! Anyway, wishing you guys all the best. Byeeeeeee!

Leave a comment:

• Parmenion
    replied
    Moana's Bar is pleased to announce that we'll be starting DA meetings every Friday! We appreciate the addictive nature of the game and will have activities to help you venture back outside.

Ha, I say it in fun but it could be needed to stop playing a game like this.

In other news, I'm laying down new roads on my base. Just for a change.

Leave a comment:

• Parmenion
    commented on 's reply
    None of us know exactly how their whole system works but one would certainly hope that bugs would be fixed a lot quicker than they are. Many of us would prefer the devs to just concentrate time and resources on fixing the game instead of adding new things but I suppose they're concerned about paying customers losing interest if no new content is added.

• King Crimson
    replied
    Can someone explain to me why I might be wrong because this is just my uneducated opinion. I think the devs can fix bugs easier and quicker than they can add new content (like this sh!tstorm event) because all they need to do is tweak or change the existing coding. I'm thinking this would be easier than writing brand new programs?
    eg: if a troop shoots at a wall when there's a hole nearby, (still happening) they can easily change a few lines of code.

Leave a comment:

• Parmenion
    commented on 's reply
    It's clear that this game is never going to be polished and will ALWAYS have problems that frustrate us. I may be mean by saying this but I find it amusing these days as I watch the chaos but then I just enjoy playing casually and the problems don't wind me up. I never understand why anyone would pump lots of cash into it. People do ridiculous things just to be up at the top of a leaderboard and it seems a waste of time to me. There are more important things in life and something that becomes all-consuming isn't worth the time and effort.

• LordStark263AC
    replied
    I'm fully chill atm. Not even trying to complete any goals. Just enjoying the s*#tstorm show. Nexon's incompetence never ceases to amaze me.

Leave a comment:

• pckrn
    replied
    i dont even spend money and i just cant seem to play casually, i just have to do everything that is available to me and do it well, and the next thing i know i’m the strongest player out of every non-whales. and that’s not an exaggeration, in another game i used to play it had vip ratings and player rankings and i outranked everyone who wasn’t at max vip. in domi it’s more difficult to gauge but i’m pretty sure i’ve already achieved something similar. maybe i should play less competitive games..

Leave a comment:

• King Crimson
    replied
    Originally posted by Parmenion View Post
    Just popping into the bar for a drink and to put my feet up. It's a very broken game so being casual is the best way to play it IMO.

Chill out and don't spend money on this broken mess of a game.
    Totally agree with you. Even if not broken, this event is for people who need gratification. Improving my base is it's own reward.

Leave a comment:

• Parmenion
    replied
    Just popping into the bar for a drink and to put my feet up. It's a very broken game so being casual is the best way to play it IMO.

Chill out and don't spend money on this broken mess of a game.

Leave a comment:

• Parmenion
    commented on 's reply
    I've been sending out workers from my dock to try and get supplies to upgrade them. So far I've only unlocked the next step on one but it still helps. I was suprised to find one that's 11% throughout and most stages are useful.

• LordStark263AC
    commented on 's reply
    Horn Club a Legendary Artifact if you to upgrade it. Very good.

• Parmenion
    replied
    That's great, LordStark263AC! It's a cool building to have.

I've found a couple of decent artifacts recently. I feel they're worth upgrading a bit too.

Last edited by Parmenion; 09-11-2019, 02:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LordStark263AC
    replied
    Parmenion I finally have Rocket Arsenal. 😏😎

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    replied
    Our alliance just won a presumed impossible war that favored the enemies; they 6 SA and 4 CWA in top 10 lineup against us only 2 SA, 0 CWA, 5 AA, and 3 GA.
    We could've dropped 500 glory if we had just lost it! 😆 Ridiculous match up!
    This matchmaking has to be fixed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X