No announcement yet.

Have a drink in Moana's Bar! :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stashed away these relics from clearing forests. Could'nt bring myself to sell these magnificent artworks for some gold.
    Last edited by JustAnotherPlayer; 06-14-2019, 04:21 PM.

Comment

"War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter to kill each other." - Niko Bellic

Comment

Thank you Marco Polo!

I can't seem to be able to attach an image. I received the Demarcation Stone from a chest!
        Last edited by Parmenion; 06-16-2019, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• JustAnotherPlayer
          JustAnotherPlayer commented
          Editing a comment
          Try cropping the pic. Size matters to this forum platform.

Home stretch. Goal within sight.

Comment

Need troop chests from Marco , it's been months😟
          Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

Mission Accomplished.

yay..

Comment

• wrathchild_78
              wrathchild_78 commented
              Editing a comment
              i am giving you my gmail username and password, and whenever there is an event, pls finish this for me too! hahahaha

• wrathchild_78
              wrathchild_78 commented
              Editing a comment
              i am giving you my gmail username and password, and whenever there is an event, pls finish this for me too! hahahaha

• No Angel
              No Angel commented
              Editing a comment
              I didn't even try, πŸ˜ͺ
              Don't know which account to focus on πŸ˜‚

today i finished the event thanks to the abundance of defending generals in dynasty1, and i got a demarcation stone from the chests i bought last week? from marco, and together with 2 more extra stones i had in my inventory, i cashed out the 4 artifacts for about 6500 supplies, to use during the artifact quality event, and i have some good artifacts laying around from the crafting event a while back. yay. oh my AA and GA accounts got their helmets too but those were easy.
            Last edited by pckrn; 06-21-2019, 07:43 PM.
            Victory Chest & League Boat Rewards
            https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Expedition General Bonus Rewards

Comment

Tbh,this was a challenging event for SA players but I love challenges. I sacrificed all my medals for speed. I just went for castle,generals and command centres and then exited.At one point during the event,I was leagueless because I had lost all my medals. I'll only do events if the rewards are worth it and if I have the time.

Comment

Originally posted by JustAnotherPlayer View Post
                "War is where the young and stupid are tricked by the old and bitter to kill each other." - Niko Bellic
                He should stick to playing tennis.

Comment

• KniferX
                  KniferX commented
                  Editing a comment
                  HeY cOuSiN, lEtS gO bOwLiNg!

I'll be having exam week and I don't understand why I'm still playing 🀣

Our alliance lost 3 wars consecutively, was never like this on my history πŸ˜“ seems like the gap between ages get bigger.
                ​​​​​​

Comment

• Parmenion
                  Parmenion commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We get bad runs too sometimes. Hopefully you find a winning streak again soon. Have a drink in the meantime!

• No Angel
                  No Angel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Parmenion. We possibly will be losing again. And what's worse it, our highest SA hitter quit the game! 😭
                  Recruiting is always painful for me πŸ˜…

We lost our last war so that's our 6 war winning streak over. Time for a drink and to put my feet up.

Comment

Not this kind of Speed Up event again?! πŸ˜’πŸ˜€πŸ˜«
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

• No Angel
                    No Angel commented
                    Editing a comment
                    W1ll1am yah that those are cool; I'm not cool with the pyramid event 😐 though the hangar seems tempting

• Parmenion
                    Parmenion commented
                    Editing a comment
                    The event sucks, although your new avatar is cute. 😍

• No Angel
                    No Angel commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Haha, thanks! Previous avatar happened to be intriguing πŸ˜†
                    Besides, Toy Story is in town!

the last time they had the speedup use event, i thought β€˜no way. im not gonna be using any speedups until i get to suleiman’s generals discount research which requires 6 workers’

and now i am on suleiman’s generals discount research which requires 6 workers.
                  by total coincidence im going to complete this event though i dont like the idea of being counted as a happy participant when the devs look at the event statistics lol
                  Victory Chest & League Boat Rewards

Expedition General Bonus Rewards

Comment

• Parmenion
                    Parmenion commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm planning just to save the speed-ups to use during the summer event.

The timing of this during S.o.A. is actually somewhat clever on their part. Of course, only my main Space Age account has anywhere near 120 hours worth of speedups to use and it's the one I have the least interest in speeding up during this summer event. Wish these guys would get it through their heads that food/gold, and by extension: wall manuals, have extremely limited utility past enlightenment age and adjust these things accordingly.

Nice place by the way. The ol' Ten Bars Club ain't what it used to be so it's nice that somebody's pleasantly purveying the potent potables these days.

Comment

Ok so I just viewed this game ad, Silent Temple or whatever its name, with disturbing/horror material, for free retrain video ad πŸ˜… That kinda terrified me actually. Not sure where to complain about that, CS might laugh if I report πŸ˜†
                    Wish we had more options like skip to next ad πŸ˜†
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                    X