Have a drink in Moana's Bar! :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a drink in Moana's Bar! :)

With all the constant moaning on here (yawn) how about taking a break and having a drink with some of the positive people on here. Chill out for a bit, rest your legs and think about some of the things you like about the game. All drinks available in Moana's Bar so take a seat by the fire and share some positive thoughts.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing some fairer war matches and our current one certainly seems a lot better! I'm still in the Cold War Age but looking forward to trying out the offensive missile silo once I advance to the Space Age. I'm trying some new mixes and having fun finding out what works and what doesn't.

What are you enjoying about the game?

(Yes, the name of the bar is deliberate )
    Merida / Jellybean

Who invented the nerd to our wetblanket party

Comment

If BHG wouldn't nerf AR, I'd buy everyone a drink at Moana's Bar! 😄

Oh, I like everything in this game (meaning, I'm very tolerant to any design changes and flaws), except the bugs.
      Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

space age artwork looks pretty cool

after sitting on max rss in cwa, it is exciting that i can be short on oil and i must choose which upgrades to prioritize

yesterday’s video rewards gave us more crowns than they usually do for a crown day

i was able to complete all 5 stages of an event for the first time in a while

Comment

1. get me pls a cointreau, vodka, blue curacao

2. I enjoy almost everything in this game but my best is to win 5 stars at that hard base that all else fear of attacking. I may spend up to 2 hours formulating a plan and imagining how his base will clear to my troops, from where will most defenders will come, which places are under crossfire from multiple defensive buildings etc
          Hellas Empire
          Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

Finally upgraded my AA to CWA .. well in 14 days anyway.

Comment

I've finished Amelia last November or December, now I'm working on Sellasie, 49/75 so far.

And a quick question, are we allowed to smoke illegal substances at the bar?
              Last edited by LordStark263AC; 04-12-2019, 04:48 AM. Reason: Mary Jane reference

Comment

Originally posted by LordStark263AC View Post
                I've finished Amelia last November or December, now I'm working on Sellasie, 49/75 so far.

And a quick question, are we allowed to smoke illegal substances at the bar?
                Nice job! 👍🏻

I’m at 44 for Sellasie. Amelia completed some weeks ago, which was a relief to finish.

Feel free to smoke away. No restrictions in this bar.
                Merida / Jellybean

Comment

Make mine an Ouzo & Sprite (shouts of horror from Wrathchild about the Sprite!)

I'm a long way behind most of you - Just nearing max IA defence, though I'm still slacking on farms, caravans and well levels. Weird not having walls to upgrade. Pretty much only chasing Oil now for General upgrades, though they are nearly maxed as level 27 just about complete.. Expect to go up to GA in the next couple of weeks.

Enjoying the game, though the minor bugs are irritating and upgrade & research times are soo long.

Comment

• Bryan_k
                    Bryan_k commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LordStark263AC - Greek level 173, walls at IA max level 13. (Greeks as everyone says not to use them lol) Only 1 Garrison & Command post left to upgrade, once the two current items finish. I've bumped into a couple of other high IA players at around level 180, though I think they had maxed farms etc. Cant be bothered waiting to upgrade all those!

Not planning on staying in GA for long though - just enough to upgrade troops..

• LordStark263AC
                    LordStark263AC commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I was 183 Industrial when I went up to Global. Yes you are correct, don't stay in Global too long and Greeks are kinda s*#t nation. Go with Germans, French or Koreans.

• wrathchild_78
                    wrathchild_78 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    aaaaaaaaahhhhhh h oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ouuucchhchchhc cough cough

Originally posted by Bryan_k View Post
                  Make mine an Ouzo & Sprite (shouts of horror from Wrathchild about the Sprite!)

I'm a long way behind most of you - Just nearing max IA defence, though I'm still slacking on farms, caravans and well levels. Weird not having walls to upgrade. Pretty much only chasing Oil now for General upgrades, though they are nearly maxed as level 27 just about complete.. Expect to go up to GA in the next couple of weeks.

Enjoying the game, though the minor bugs are irritating and upgrade & research times are soo long.
                  Sounds like you're a little way ahead of my baby account. I'm trying to get the walls and generals done currently. Not fussed about doing farms, caravans and roads though.

Merida / Jellybean

Comment

Originally posted by Parmenion View Post

Sounds like you're a little way ahead of my baby account. I'm trying to get the walls and generals done currently. Not fussed about doing farms, caravans and roads though.

Good Stuff - Here's mine as it stands though I've moved traps offscreen.. saving up oil shipments ready for GA..

Comment

• No Angel
                      No Angel commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What are you talking about Stark! I have Stonehenge in one of my alts! 😝 too lazy to switch, better save those crowns.

Bryan_k and Parmenion your bases are both better than my AA base! 😆 #rusheralert

• LordStark263AC
                      LordStark263AC commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What alliance are you in Bryan_k? Don't you have anyone to give you pointers and suggestions?

• Bryan_k
                      Bryan_k commented
                      Editing a comment
                      LordStark263AC - just a small one with friends. Play for a bit of fun and don't war. I was in a dull alliance before that became frustrating and put me off a few things. I never bothered with changing Stonehenge -> Acropolis before as it was pretty pointless; I hardly get anyone attacking me, and when they do they lose badly. I had a daft EA player attack me with full tactics and he got wiped out so fast I had to watch the replay about four times to figure out what happened lol. Even a high level GA got wiped out with hardly anything and no IA attack me at all..

I had planned on maxing IA defence a while ago, before SA came out, as of course CWA could attack GA then but now it has changed. Base has been reconfigured to use Acropolis central to its best advantage. (I don't like the Colosseum though, so won't use that - to me its just a huge sitting target that easily gets destroyed by aircraft as it is hard to defend. Maybe in later ages I'll change my mind..)

last event was really good. i like the ones that give you a building at the end.

Comment

Hi JB,

Nice place you’ve got here Parmenion 😊 We miss you in the Hobbit Hole. Come back and visit us some time.

I just upgraded to Space Age and feel I probably should have waited. I have a lot of catching up to do, but I’m up for the challenge.

Can I have a wine list? 🍷

hugs and kisses, GailWho
                      Hobbit Zombies is not just another alliance... It's an experience. Don't miss the next zombie apocalypse or the second (pancake) breakfast which usually follows.Now accepting GP and EA players to war with us.

Comment

• Parmenion
                        Parmenion commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks! As long as everyone wipes their feet before coming in all should remain fine. *Passes Gail a wine list*

Please excuse the screams from the cellar - there's a spy that needed a little more "attention" to get the information out.

Enjoy Space Age! I prefer to get things to a certain level before advancing but I understand most people just want to get the offensive things done as a priority.

• GailWho
                        GailWho commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks 😊 I’ll take your house Cab please

Originally posted by Parmenion View Post
                      With all the constant moaning on here (yawn) how about taking a break and having a drink with some of the positive people on here. Chill out for a bit, rest your legs and think about some of the things you like about the game. All drinks available in Moana's Bar so take a seat by the fire and share some positive thoughts.

Personally, I'm looking forward to seeing some fairer war matches and our current one certainly seems a lot better! I'm still in the Cold War Age but looking forward to trying out the offensive missile silo once I advance to the Space Age. I'm trying some new mixes and having fun finding out what works and what doesn't.

What are you enjoying about the game?

(Yes, the name of the bar is deliberate )

thank you Parmenion for this post, finally a positive one. I must say it is funny at the same time as all the players that the previous post were complaining about the game they are now saying that they love it all. Wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                      X