No announcement yet.

World War Matchmaking - Design Spotlight 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the people who were like thank you so so much for this new system still Loving it??? It complete garbage as I said it would be get to face the same teams over and over always one side with an advantage over the other. Most war is won or lost in planning day now easy wars and impossible war is alll this system knows. Time to take it behind the barn and shoot it .

Comment

I'm still baffled why they don't just weigh the top half of a lineup twice as much as the bottom. It's not perfect but it would probably lead to a reverse sandbagging situation where all the high space agers try to consolidate into a few mega alliances to 'hide' in the lower weighted halves of alliances. That actually seems far preferable to the trickle down sandbagging we've had since day one. Let all the 300+ folks fight over the top 100 and expand the leaderboard to top 500 so there's some sort of measuring stick. Or just have alliance leagues.

I'd say matchmaking is better from where my alliance sits, but it has more to do with finding the right formula to get mostly favorable matchups than us winning a series of highly competitive wars. Can't really disagree that 95% of wars are still decided as soon as the match is made. According to dominations.pl we're in the 800 to 1000 range though, so your mileage may vary.

Comment

Your solution is for people to leave their friends Bootney Lee Fonsworth ?

Comment

You're the one who's complaining. I'm perfectly fine in my alliance. What's your idea then?

Sounds to me like you're you're in the top 0.01% but you're upset that you're consistently matched against the top 0.005%. Congratulations! You've reached the pinacle of the game that few others have. Yet you seem mystified that you encounter the same opponents repeatedly. At least my idea would possibly give you more teams to fight against.
          Last edited by Bootney Lee Fonsworth; 09-10-2019, 10:02 AM.

Comment

I feel if a base is not active or doesn’t log in the 24 hour planning day that particular base forfeits this will stop sandbagging

Comment

Omg we just got matched with VN Generals in 10v war. They're all 10 SA! And we only got 2 SA. How the heck that supposed to happen TinSoldier BHG_Muet 😓
              ridiculously unfair we got zero chance to win.
              Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
              ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
              X