Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The proof of the pudding is the eating...

Those alliances with hacked and maxed SA accounts will have to adapt to find a match, I believe... so some sort of an indirect fix for cheating/hacking is inside.

Now those accounts needs to be rolled back a bit by the hackers themselves, lol, maybe the will auto report themselves

Those 5 star hits with the Iron Age accounts is probably also history, unless the clean alliances will use sandbags. So also some sort of a solution against cheating.

But for the likes of SWIFT(The Muslims)/GARUDA/Romania Stars we still need a strict policy.

I'd suggest to give an opportunity to the Leaders to decline a match in the 1st hour of the Planning Day (max 3 times in a row, let's say). How about that?
    Cheaters can't attack

Comment

TinSoldier BHG_Muet . Improving defenses are totally desestimulated. The AR tactic Stats overloaded.

-The actual AR (90%), protect more than a Protec Tactic (50%). The protect efect of AR have to be lower than 25% or 0%. To make the Protec useful again (Damage reduction)
      -The duration is exagerated too.
      -The speed boost at 170% is too much. 100% at level 4 tactic.
      -Attack Speed Increase have to be lowered
      -Damage Increase have to be 100% at level 4 tactic.
      ****But, you can convine the AR with a Protect

Ex. Level 1:
      -Damage reduction: 5% (+5%/level)
      -Duration: 9 seg (+1seg/level)
      -Speed boost: 70% (+10%/level)
      -Attack Speed: 30% (-5%/level)
      ​​​​​​​-Damage Increase: 70% (+10%/level)

Ex. Level 4:
      -Damage reduction: 20%
      -Duration: 12 seg
      -Speed boost: 100%
      -Attack Speed: 15%
      -Damage Increase: 100%

Comment

• No Angel
        No Angel commented
        Editing a comment
        This is WW matchmaking topic though 😏

• jagadeeshgarapati
        jagadeeshgarapati commented
        Editing a comment
        Xabar stop spamming this message every where. i like your analysis though. tinsoldier might have already read your comment.

• Mixie
        Mixie commented
        Editing a comment
        He only likes to mention 'them', let him do it if it makes him happy

I think this is a great system. A question: Glories will reset to 12000, but will this affect alliance Perks level?

A BIG REQUEST: Pls put the 15v15 queue back. It's the most popular queue for my alliance and I think it's true to a lot of others.

Comment

• moriador
        moriador commented
        Editing a comment
        Glories aren't being reset to 12000, alliance scores are being pulled towards 12000. Its just normalising the scores, pulling them down into a smaller range. If you were above an alliance before, you'll be above them later.

Alliance perks levels aren't changing, they are unrelated to glory.

• Xabar
        Xabar commented
        Editing a comment
        it is as moriador says

Migration is over ? we went from 19k to 13k glory points. We can start a new world war...oh boy...

Comment

You guys still have some tweaking to do. In our current match in a 20v war, our opponent averages 30 levels higher than us on the top 17 players. They have 12 Space Age we have 4. They have 7 players bigger than our biggest player. I spoke with the other team and they said they had been searching for hours. We searched for less than 30 minutes. Poor timing on our part I guess but it took us like a day to come up with 6 people to opt in to make a 20v war. Please bring back 15v wars and have a fail-safe so that this kind of mismatch cannot be possible.
        Hobbit Zombies is not just another alliance... It's an experience. Don't miss the next zombie apocalypse or the second (pancake) breakfast which usually follows.Now accepting GP and EA players to war with us.

Comment

• moriador
          moriador commented
          Editing a comment
          A failsafe of sorts would be to keep cancelling and restarting search for war every 10 minutes to make sure that it doesn't widen the search parameters for a matchup.

• GailWho
          GailWho commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks we’ll try that

We spinning for over 24 hours no match with bags without bags ,with a mix ,without a mix of lvls etc .ww is broken again .i think 15,25 ,30 should be the ques and 50 for special wars.

Comment

Bring back 15 Men War
          Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
          ​​​​​​

Comment

• Spaceboy
            Spaceboy commented
            Editing a comment
            you want 15 men ?? what do you want to do with them lol ?

• No Angel
            No Angel commented
            Editing a comment
            Take them to War! Conquer the world with passion and fashion!
            Spaceboy 😋
        Working...
        X