No announcement yet.

Matrix glitch cheating instructions posted and BHG does nothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

best thread since months..I am spending more time trying to get into the matrix mode, then to play the game. All workers busy for weeks to come, impossible wars, etc.

At least this is fun and I can play the matrix mode on my own. I like it.

Comment

I don't even know how it works but please fix it, so no idiots will ever try it, it sounds bad already

Comment

No need to report players abusing known glitches.
        They have the data. They even confessed, that they are storing tons of historic data (see Facebook rollout of new MMR).
        even if fixing the bug was hard...
        It's just a single SELECT statement to identify all at once.

Even a screenscraper fed hobby site like dominations.pl has the data.
        The question remains: why don't they do anything about it?

My guess: you get money for adds in relation to the number of active players.
        So banning all those cheaters and bots would significantly decrease the number of active players and thereby the earnings.
        This could be solved if customers would pay more for showing their adds to real people.
        As long as they don't care, it's quantity; not quality.

I'm sure it will change soon as more and more and more studios provide high quality user bases.
        ​​​​​
        Bad Rabbits II ~ We Hop, You Drop ~ Adults Playing DomiNations

Comment

I used the glitch after I found this discussion. Got banned a few days later. After ban time was over my account is now completely corrupted. I was Romans, level 266 space age, had paid for extra workers house, spent 30.000 crowns in University.

BHG punished my account as follows:

- British level 238, different wonders, current wonder not built
          - Extra estate/workers gone!
          - university gone
          - museum gone
          - alliance level 8 (was max)
          - library research was CWA max, thrown back 3 ages
          - 2nd research slot in library gone
          - 2nd research slot in armory gone
          - Korean leader in university was almost max by using crowns - 30.000 crowns wasted
          - my player name is wrong (''Player1')
          - basically they removed everything I paid real money for and put my account to a state that is like 12 months ago, with wrong nation, wrong wonders, wrong player name
          - account is ruined completely, money is gone, BHG took the money, didn't fix the bugs, then took away what I paid for

Comment

• Cannibals
            Cannibals commented
            Editing a comment
            Nexon could just outright ban and be done with it. That would feel better than getting a completely different base?

• kilgore_trout
            kilgore_trout commented
            Editing a comment
            You violated the games TOS, they will just ban your account before you see any money

• moniato
            moniato commented
            Editing a comment
            Typical "rollback". I've seen some (and for the players that complain Nexon is doing these sort of bans. You forgot..

- walls to lvl 14
            - generals to lvl 40 (if you had them at 60 before)
            - Airport armory and factory at global age level BUT you are still Cold war Age
            - silo gone
            - coalitions at lvl 5

A clear invitation to leave the game.. because it forces you to farm at the range of <700 medals for at least 3 months (until you get decent planes and heavy tanks). At least without silo you'll get peace treaty fast.

My base is totally maxed. Spent helluva money and time too. Never crossed my mind to cheat because I wanted to sleep well at night. Yes,I'm annoyed at the game's imperfections but it's just a game and flaws are just part of life. Just like zits and hemmeroids. For those who cheated and got banned,here's a hug and Tee Hee~

Comment

I was always curious about the "roll back," I couldn't imagine that they would actually take the time workout what was done after the cheating started. Looks like I've got my answer.

Comment

It would be so much easier for us to figure out what happens on roll backs, if they would be a bit more transparent, like:
              All cheaters will not get a roll back but a stupid base according to their age.

But sinçe here we have an Eastern Asian company in the background, we will never see transparency.
              I worked for a Japanese company for 13 years, and they have never been transparent. Even positive updates have been silently published, just because it was an update. It is so crazy. Of course Corea <> Japan, but I guess their way of communication is quite similar.

Comment

Originally posted by Arminius View Post
                It would be so much easier for us to figure out what happens on roll backs, if they would be a bit more transparent, like:
                All cheaters will not get a roll back but a stupid base according to their age.

But sinçe here we have an Eastern Asian company in the background, we will never see transparency.
                I worked for a Japanese company for 13 years, and they have never been transparent. Even positive updates have been silently published, just because it was an update. It is so crazy. Of course Corea <> Japan, but I guess their way of communication is quite similar.
                Are you trying to stereotype and generalize Eastern Asia companies (and people)?!

Comment

I am not trying anything. The way how eastern asian companies communicate is an open secret: Better say nothing than one word too much.

Therefore I was very suprised about all the facts which BGH Muet gave us about the new match making functionality. I appreaciate this very much and would like to see more on other topics. Sorry for being off topic in in this thread.

Comment

Don’t cheat BHG doesn’t like competition

Comment

Manifesto , sure about that? the devil pushes me every day, but I've got both your a & b. LOL. Your comments Manifesto are always on another level. thanks

Comment

I note with interest that the new patch notes don't mention anything about fixing this still. But at least AR will be fixed, so the cheaters will be the only ones getting perfect scores.

Comment

Working...
                        X