Matrix glitch cheating instructions posted and BHG does nothing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix glitch cheating instructions posted and BHG does nothing

I’m amazed to read a thorough instructional cheating post here on the Nexon forum and BHG allow it. I’ve always suspected that Dominations was now only a tiny portion of BHG’s workflow. So many signs including not fixing things in a timely manner. So I will ask.....

BHG, what percentage of your staff actually work on Dominations right now?

How many other games are you working on?

Why do so many aspects of your operation seem incompetent? This includes CS, fixing bugs, stopping cheating and our 2 year wait for a matchmaking system.

Why won’t you admit that Dominations is no longer a priority to you? You have shown your cards in many ways. Just tell us, are we on our own?

My Game ID is Dradis

Horsepower but the point is...why do you care about it? Would you all understand that this is business? Until there will be players spending their salary on this game, why should BHG answer your questions?
    And again...stop complaining about the game just enjoy it and if you don't, guess what....

Comment

I have to agree with albynos, why do you think BHG needs to discuss their strategic decisions with you? Because you bought an estate so you now feel entitled to know how they run their business?

And we all know you are not the real Dradis. Your name is Horsepower, stop pretending to be someone else

Comment

I agree with Horsepower, would really like to get some answers before spending anymore money on this game.

Comment

As I mentioned here, Facebook group and LINE group I used to report up to 30 players per weekend. And after seeing the same players carry on playing as nothing happened (me reporting them) I've made a decision NOT to report any of these "Unlimited workers" players.

The way with see it,

1st it's not my job to report silly amounts of players on a weekly basis
          2nd if the results of reporting were positive I'd probably carry on reporting.
          3rd as long as Garuda Sakti are in top 10 alliances I'm not willing to repot anything or anyone
          4th I'm jealous of players who's Bases are maxed out at level 323 or whatnot.

Rant over.

Comment

This again?! 🙄
            The question is on you people. You read, you acknowledge, then you...try it?!
            Smh
            Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
            ​​​​​​

Comment

Bump
              why is this still up?

Comment

so that all can try it out, and get banned. A clever way to reduçe the player count. We occupy too many servers in the first place.

Comment

I'm happy to report that nexon acted decisively to fix the problem. Wait, no... They actually just deleted the link from these forums instead. However, it is still readily available through a simple online search. And this thread still exists to draw attention to the issue. For now.

Comment

The AR thread got more attention from players than a thread about blatant cheating.

Comment

• Manifesto
                      Manifesto commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Well that shows us what the players really care about, doesn't it? 😄

• pckrn
                      pckrn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      cheating affects the relatively few that get matched with cheaters, ar affects every advanced player.

nexon has ignored cheating for years, ar thing is new.

Well if nexon expects people to spend money on their game there needs to be transparency. When you go to Walmart they don’t just have shelf’s lined with unmarked brown paper bags. They have prices and item descriptions. No one with money management skills feels comfortable blindly buying something. The whole it’s their company they can do what they want argument is naive. It’s the customers that make or break a company. It’s our money that pays their bills.

Comment

• albynos
                      albynos commented
                      Editing a comment
                      seriously? are you matching Dominations with Walmart? LOL!! I think you pick the wrong example...thieves..like cheater dont want to pay!

• Blood
                      Blood commented
                      Editing a comment
                      People steal from Walmart too. Difference is you know what you’re getting at Walmart you don’t with nexon. My analogy is sound.

• Manifesto
                      Manifesto commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Actually blood, your analogy is not sound.
                      Nexon advertises all the things you can buy in-game. How does this equate to Walmart having paper bags that hide the items?
                      If someone decides to buy crowns, they know how many they'll get.
                      If someone decides to buy blueprints, they know how many they'll get.
                      If someone decides to buy troops, they know what they'll get.
                      And so on.

Have said it at least 1 or 2 years ago that cheaters and cheating is part of their business model. And I think it is still valid today.

Comment

• albynos
                      albynos commented
                      Editing a comment
                      fully agree @ HawkEyeHK, I can even think that Nexon use cheater to push other players to raise their level by spending money.

• pckrn
                      pckrn commented
                      Editing a comment
                      if it was something like free elephant archers, that would get competing players to spend more. but i dont see how something like invincible mode can get the competition to spend more.
                      Last edited by pckrn; 04-04-2019, 05:38 PM.

• Manifesto
                      Manifesto commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No one can make someone or push someone to do something, unless that person:
                      a) wants to do it on a subconscious level
                      b) has a mind that is easily swayed by peer pressure

Forget it. Our game designer has already stated that he has nothing more to say about cheaters but still working on this issue.
                    I get bored with these repetitious posts 😕
                    Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
                    ​​​​​​

Comment

sure..working on it = keep the cheaters, but find a way that they cannot be spotted anymore. There are too many complaints of those cheaters. lol

Comment

I encourage everyone to try this matrix glitch or whatever 'holes' are posted by concerned players.
                        l also hope for your sake that nexon isn't allowing these posts as a tracking or entrapment exercise for all the fish who bite.
                        Just please don't start new posts asking why were you banned. 😁
                        Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

Working...
                        X