8 airport troop space!! Discuss your future strategies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 airport troop space!! Discuss your future strategies

For once, I would like to get an all commando army and 4 bombers.

- Deploy generals and mercs on a corner for silo bait.
    - Deploy commandos all around and use Blitzkrieg.
    - Use bombers on 4 different targets on defender producing buildings while Blitz is active
    - Use sabotage on towers all around. Second pass with what remains of the bomber fleet. Aim defensive buildings.

Collect loot!!

Now, off to play domi. I only have to upgrade my puny Heavy Bombers MK3 to Strategic Bombers MK6....piece of cake hahahaa
    Hellas Empire
    Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

i use commando army and i will use 8 fighters instead. i have only upgraded fighters till now. though i would also see people using 2 transports and 2 fighters

Comment

the possibilities are endless!! Yes 2 transports should be interesting....damn even more things to upgrade
      Hellas Empire
      Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

My idea is 2 Transporters and 2 Fighters, 9 Attack Helicopters, 3 commandos and rpg

Comment

I missed something, 2 airstrip is for all of us or just Space Age? I’m a CWA lvl 256, and I need to upgrade mills and markets before going to SA

Comment

• Cannibals
            Cannibals commented
            Editing a comment
            2nd airstrip at Atomic Age

• LordStark263AC
            LordStark263AC commented
            Editing a comment
            Cannibals #Noway #GTFOH #savage #Greatnews

• Manifesto
            Manifesto commented
            Editing a comment
            Cannibals
            Will everyone get 8 troop spaces once the 2nd airstrip is built, or is this only for Space Agers?

Ps: never mind. Another post suggested another airstrip gives 3 troop space, but probably needs upgrading a few levels first.
            Last edited by Manifesto; 03-16-2019, 03:44 AM.

how much resources required to advance to space age?

Comment

• NateTheGreat
            NateTheGreat commented
            Editing a comment
            15.5M gold and 15 days

The advanced aircraft will cost more than 1 troop space according to the Twitch episode.

Comment

• NateTheGreat
            NateTheGreat commented
            Editing a comment
            I believe they were commenting on the fact that bombers take 2 airspace, transports take 3 airspace and fighters take 1.

Thanks Cannibals amazing news

Comment

I think using HT army for raiding is the best combo. Keep 5 fighters for clearing enemy troops + 1 transport to distract/eliminate anti tank guns.
            NATE THE GREAT | 240+ CWA | German
            Stop the cheaters. Listen to your players.
            Give us content not new skins on old units.
            100k Players x $10 >> 5k Players x $100

Comment

• KingCally
              KingCally commented
              Editing a comment
              Fighters aren’t going to be what you remember mate. With an increase in air defence power, and a decrease in fighter damage and hit points... You won’t be able to spam them like you currently can. It looks like bombers are going to become the new meta pretty soon

For war the HRPG army is pretty deadly. I'm thinking 6 fighters + 1 bomber to clear out the bazooka tent ( carry 1 sabotage to provide cover).
            Then my HRPG army is clear to wipe their base.
            NATE THE GREAT | 240+ CWA | German
            Stop the cheaters. Listen to your players.
            Give us content not new skins on old units.
            100k Players x $10 >> 5k Players x $100

Comment

It’s hard to form a strategy until we know just how much the sams and air defense will be buffed and how much hp the fighters will lose. My sams already do 4999 dmg and my anti air is close to 1200 dmps. We also don’t know if there will be a troop upgrade that will allow us to dispose of base defenders without so much air support. At this point everything is a gamble. The only thing we can be sure of is that it will be raining burning planes and unless they shorten the training time it is going to slow mp down to a crawl. Maybe they will put the air blessing in the temple or let the troop training blessing apply but probably not until the game loses another few 1000 players. Don’t get excited at the box open the present and see what you actually have before you decide if you like it. If it’s friends or family fake a smile and say you like it because they cared enough to get you something. if it’s a billion dollar corporation tell them how you really feel. If they care about profits they will listen.

Comment

• NateTheGreat
                NateTheGreat commented
                Editing a comment
                Blood plane training time will be reduced by half with the extra airstrip so that'll be a huge help.

• Pretty
                Pretty commented
                Editing a comment
                Ya but this is the same trap as the tactics. Two airstrips will not train 4 planes faster then 1 airstrip training one. Keep in mind they are buffing all air defense and dropping plane hp. One Sam could = 1 dead plane. By the time it’s said and done your net training time will actually increase like it did with tactics. It is another trick to get people to gem planes.

I recently maxed my bombers (was running out of oil upgrades to do so figured why not), so I may try running with one or two of those plus fighters.

Comment

My strategy: Supersonic death from above x8!
                Last edited by Manifesto; 03-15-2019, 11:15 PM.
                Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

• Pretty
                  Pretty commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Only if they let crashing planes do damage when they hit a building.

With further building additions - Nexon needs to increase time limit for QV and 5* as well.

Comment

• Pretty
                  Pretty commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Agreed it’s really frustrating to spend the entire battle smashing defense to prevent troop loss just to time out before you steal the resources.

I would like to add some paratroopers to my combo, but I think I won’t be able to do it any near soon. It requires about 12 upgrades of transport, and my armory will be overloaded after the SA transition. So, it will be fighters with that “apocalypse now” music.

Comment

Working...
                X