Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do museum benefits affect alliance troops?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do museum benefits affect alliance troops?

I have a neat artifact providing 6% and 11% to heavy cavalry hitpoints, which is alluring since I have an alt set up to donate unique tanks to me. Are the benefits I research in the museum going to apply to them, or will I have to figure out how to incorporate them into my army?
    ☆홍대클럽☆

by the stat numbers on the info screen, museum artifacts do seem to affect donated troops.

in practice though, i would test it by setting up friendly challanges where i can have them run over landmines and see how many they take with and without the artifacts activated.

Comment

You should be able to see he numbers as well. Once you have the troops on the town center, you can see their hp and just compare them to what they normally would/should be. Alliance donated troops become your troops so they gain what lever bonuses you have whether research/museum and also lose whatever bonuses the original donator had.

Comment

Originally posted by sileepuppee View Post
        You should be able to see he numbers as well. Once you have the troops on the town center, you can see their hp and just compare them to what they normally would/should be. Alliance donated troops become your troops so they gain what lever bonuses you have whether research/museum and also lose whatever bonuses the original donator had.
        What he said.
        Donate a tank before you activate the artifact, check the stats, then activate the artifact. Check again.
        Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

Working...
        X