Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get the heck out of here with these video rewards.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blood
    replied
    Manifesto how many times do I have to explain it is not free. Your time is free because your on disability but for people who earn a living their time has value. Even a child mowing lawns understands this. The problem as identified by this thread is the poor rewards for videos. The thread is not discussing any of the other issues with the game. However the crowns are more important then ever due to the pay to win model that has been adopted. Problem. no one watching vids. solution better rewards not much to argue about.

Leave a comment:

• Blood
    commented on 's reply
    I know nexon sells them for money hence the psychological trap. Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension. I am 40 and I have worked my as off. stop pretending I’m a spoiled child living in my parents house. My time is valuable and I am not stupid. I will not waste it being manipulated. If you chose to do so that’s your choice but you come off a bit touched defending nexon.

• Blood
    commented on 's reply
    If you played the game you would understand why your explanation makes no sense tin

• jagadeeshgarapati
    commented on 's reply
    i just got a kettle for opening bank account so i would prefer a sandwich maker now

• Manifesto
    commented on 's reply
    You get 40 crowns EVERY day?
    Lucky you.

• Manifesto
    replied
    Originally posted by Blood
    Ignoring a problem is childish. Adults identify a problem so they can solve it. Telling someone not to criticize if they don’t have a solution is childish. It means you don’t have anything relevant to say but have to say something because you need attention. Being illiterate is childish. The solution is offer reasonable amounts of crowns.
    I really don't want to give this more traction but I can't help myself.
    So Blood, it's gotten to this point where a 'problem' with this game is the ''poor'' free rewards Nexon offers us, yes?
    First word: free. Something given without cost or payment. Some like the rewards, some don't. If you don't want them, don't bother with them.
    Second word: offers. Nexon doesn't automatically put them in your inventory. YOU make the choice to receive these offers. If you don't like them, don't bother watching.
    BUT, in your words, it's childish not to complain about these free gifts offered to you? Please tell me you're not so shallow that something offered for free, no matter how unimportant they are to you, is something you would label a problem with the gameand needs a solution! I'm confident you're better than that!
    However, I appreciate that you have offered a solution to this first world problem. Are you listening Nexon? The solution is simple: offer reasonable amounts of crowns.

PS: I trust you spend your time, as an adult, identifying bigger real-world problems than this. I really do.

Leave a comment:

• Touchpad Warrior
    replied
    What video rewards? all i get is this ****, EVERY DAY, FOR MONTHS.

Leave a comment:

• Mixie
    commented on 's reply
    Hahaha, no hard feelings, Puppee. Just wanted to match it with the title
    Looking perfectly match.

• sileepuppee
    commented on 's reply
    You’ve solved the issue entirely. Best comment of the thread. No wonder nexon pays you the big bucks.

• pckrn
    commented on 's reply
    giving 5 ht recruits to an industrial ager actually would be a nice way to get him to try the all-ht loadout. but that is the only situation where that works as intended. if im an atomic and i receive 5 mk1s, im not trying them. if i receive mk5s, that means i was already using them.

• kilgore_trout
    commented on 's reply
    Stop age-shaming me, the t9 broke on my nokia

• Mixie
    replied
    FOR the babies crying in this thread, GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE.

Leave a comment:

• kilgore_trout
    replied
    Blood is a perfect example of the entitled gamer that thinks they should be compensated for playing a free game. I understand wanting to voice your opinion, but damn take a step back, brush your teeth, and think about whether video rewards are worth getting upset about. Crowns are not a psychological trap, its an online currency that is available to buy in game for various uses. The fact you dont know that nexon sells crowns for money makes me wonder if you are even on the right forum

Leave a comment:

• yemen
    commented on 's reply
    One recruit of a few random types does nothing to make it cheaper to try different loadouts. Did you miss the amount of complaining about recruits back when they were "random" video rewards, and when you guys sold them at Marco? They are crap and should be removed from the game.

Props for bringing the video retrains back to twice a day - that was big in my enjoyment of the game post rebalance. Very positive, and probably more important to gameplay than what you have done with the other videos.

But seriously. Ditch the recruits.

• TinSoldier
    replied
    Sometimes, the team likes to include rewards like Recruits and Tactics in order to provide a low-risk way to try different loadouts. We recently changed the video rewards, and will likely do so again periodically!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X