Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get the heck out of here with these video rewards.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get the heck out of here with these video rewards.

Of course someone will inevitably say “Well it’s free and it’s better than nothing” but the update has no made something somewhat unbalance really unbalance. Now the “rewards” include food/gold stacks and troop recruits. I was quite content with blueprints/rubies/speed ups/small batches of crowns because those were useful to everyone. While I’m sure someone would use the good/food, those players would be the players just starting. And troop recruits? Perhaps someone who is upgrading all barrack simultaneously or someone who is making a last second war attack but again, those crown rewards could’ve been used for that. Maybe for someone who can’t yet produce those units yet but still all for the lowest lvl players. This is just like the museum now where they added a ton of stats that most people don’t use. Also what is with the 5th (The other day rewards) prize being (1) wall manual. One wall manual? Even if people used them, it takes 12 manuals to upgrade one piece so going by the rotations it may take a month to get enough manuals to upgrade one piece of wall. Bravo game.
    Last edited by TinSoldier; 03-12-2019, 12:23 PM.

You don't like them, don't watch them.
    Watch this thread instead.
    https://forum.nexonm.com/forum/nexon...re-free-crowns
    Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

Viewing this from my lower age accounts, today's recruit rewards are ok 😊 Receiving the heli and other barrack troops recruits save my time to retrain. Especially that I only use those accounts in WW, sometimes I forget to retrain troops, they're useful.

Edit : Just checked my main account, end reward was HT recruit, not bad at all! 😃
      Last edited by No Angel; 03-09-2019, 04:48 PM.
      Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
      ​​​​​​

Comment

• NateTheGreat
        NateTheGreat commented
        Editing a comment
        I did enjoy the HT reward as well No Angel! It was 5x too!

”Well it’s free and it’s better than nothing”
      by this logic we can only complain about legendary artifacts and SuperHTs and bazooka towers being too weak

the gold and food crates wont be useful even to the players just starting cuz theyre only worth like 10k

and if you cant produce the troops yourself, the reward is changed to something you can produce.

lol the op goes ‘well at least this small part is good but what about all this bad part?’ but even those small good parts werent actually good

Comment

• No Angel
        No Angel commented
        Editing a comment
        Average players like me would find them good and useful ☺

• No Angel
        No Angel commented
        Editing a comment
        Too much negative energy against DomiNations is not good Blood 😜
        Today's rewards are not bad either. I like tactics and blessings recruits. Haven't checked my lower level accounts but I guess they're also worth it.

• Manifesto
        Manifesto commented
        Editing a comment
        Blood
        The enema might be fantastic and some people would still complain.

Nobody wants or needs more bloody food and gold gifts. Utter, utter garbage.

Comment

I haven’t watched video ads for the fourth day already. Nexon’s new rewards are really impressive)
        Last edited by Alexey; 03-10-2019, 08:34 PM.

Comment

It’s not free it wastes my time.

Comment

The HT recruits are great if you have Factory 1 or 2. I farmed enough oil with the recruits for Level 3

Comment

Originally posted by Blood View Post
              It’s not free it wastes my time.
              How does it waste your time if you don't watch them?
              If you watch them THEN complain, you're an idiot.
              Are you?
              Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

• Blood
                Blood commented
                Editing a comment
                Your always lost. It’s sad. Living in a constant world of darkness searching for the point. I don’t watch them because my time is valuable unlike yours. See the point was they are not free unless your time has no value yet the prizes are valueless.

• Manifesto
                Manifesto commented
                Editing a comment
                Blood
                That's almost a save.
                You said ''it wastes my time''. A reasonable conclusion is that you watched the ads.
                But thanks for clarifying, glad to know you're not an idiot.

Originally posted by Manifesto View Post
              How does it waste your time if you don't watch them?
              If you watch them THEN complain, you're an idiot.
              Are you?

Lol don't bother responding to their posts, if it was up for manifest and no angel they'd probably want everything to take 10 years to achieve

Comment

• No Angel
                No Angel commented
                Editing a comment
                So that's why you were triggered to respond? 😉

• Manifesto
                Manifesto commented
                Editing a comment
                Mizzo, I'd settle for people not complaining about the most insignificant things, although I suspect I might have to wait 10 years before that happens.

Some of the rewards are actually good like air training blessing and troop cards. But the rest like the damn crops or oil blessing, or even the latest new reward like unit that isn't troop cards are actually crap.

Comment

To all the people who took the 2-3 minutes out of their day to complain, I'm sure Nexon appreciates the fact that you took some of your valuable time to give them some constructive feedback.
                Kudos. (there's a 'like' on it's way to each of you)
                Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

• Alexey
                  Alexey commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don’t think Nexon needs our feedback on this, they can get it by simply calculating the number of ads being watched. They already know what we need, they just need to define how much junk they can put in rewards without loosing too many views.
                  Last edited by Alexey; 03-10-2019, 10:11 PM.

• Manifesto
                  Manifesto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Alexey
                  Look up 'sarcasm' 😁
                  I agree they don't need our feedback, in another post l also said they use videos watched.

I won’t complain about my “precious” time, I log into the game to have some fun and relax. Watching ads for nothing = no fun, so I don’t watch them, it’s quite simple here. But I will complain about Nexon’s strategy to implement something good and then make it worse. It looks more like drug dealing rather than game developing.

Comment

• Manifesto
                  Manifesto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nexon have to try and fail, how else will they know what works and what doesn't?
                  Would you stop your kid from walking because he/she might fall and get hurt? Of course not.
                  Nexon, like any game, might make things worse but it's only for a day (or maybe 2), each day brings something new.
                  You log into the game to have fun and relax, like we all do, yet people will complain about something they don't need to do or want to do, instead of just having fun and relaxing. Smh. 😏
                  Last edited by Manifesto; 03-11-2019, 03:03 AM.

• pckrn
                  pckrn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  i thought Manifesto was trying to defend nexon on this matter, but i see i was mistaken. manifesto actually thinks less of nexon than any of us. he thinks nexon is so stupid that they dont know people dont like recruits and food boxes, and needs to try and fail.

one thing i would like to point out though, we also dont need victory chests or league boats or ww participation chests or marco polo. none of these have to be there. but if its there, then it needs to be worth it. we also complain about underpowered units and nations and ask to buff them even though we dont need to use them. because theyre there. people complained about 220 cap even though we dont need to rush to cwa. complain about dock rewards, well we dont need to use the dock if it sucks. the question isnt about need. its about why its there. anything in the game should be up for debate, and expressing if you like it or dislike it are both valid points to make. telling people they have no reason to express their like or dislike doesnt have a place in a forum meant for people to express their thoughts on the game.
                  Last edited by pckrn; 03-11-2019, 08:53 AM.

• Manifesto
                  Manifesto commented
                  Editing a comment
                  pckrn
                  For all your arguementativeness, you’re capable of making a better point than that.
                  Yes there are things that can improved but the free video rewards aren’t even worth mentioning in the same breath as MP or victory chests or other game changing things, imo. The videos rewards are not significant in the overall gameplay.
                  The free daily rewards are peripheral extras. They’re fun, they’re simple, they’re almost ‘thrown in’, like an afterthought, just to keep the mewling infants distracted and to stop them crying.
                  Guess Nexon failed in that attempt.

Daily Videos are great only if it's something useful. Lately they've been below par. I don't need Cannon or Shooters recruit, or even Trade Goods. More useful items would be Air training and/or Troop Tactics.

For those that b1tch and moan about the free s**t, it goes like this, don't watch it if it's not worth your time, wait till you see something useful. And I'm gonna carry on watching any videos they offer me. Even the scummy ones.
                Last edited by LordStark263AC; 03-11-2019, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• LordStark263AC
                  LordStark263AC commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And here you are b1tching and moaning about my post.
                  So you want a Air Training blessing, Troop Tactics and Rubies every single day? As much as I want that, it's not gonna be this way.

Agreed, during last 10 days rewards were kinda below par. So if you don't feel like wasting your time on it, don't. No one is forcing you to.

And starting a threat about your dissatisfaction with videos is a bit much.

• No Angel
                  No Angel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  pckrn Having different game style doesn't have to mean we should complain about what's not in our game preference. Yes we can express everything here, we have the right as customers. But having the rights doesn't mean we should use them.
                  The way I see it now is some people (Note : some) are bîtching about those rewards indeed.
                  That's unnecessary.

Makes sense then, if I start bîtching about them too (read my post below 😉)
                  Last edited by No Angel; 03-11-2019, 11:18 AM.

• pckrn
                  pckrn commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No Angel this is NOT about different game styles.

they NERFED the rewards. it used to be crowns everyday, then they nerfed it to less crowns, then they nerfed it again to useful junk, then they nerfed it again to useless junk. if they severly nerfed league boat rewards, i would complain even though its still free stuff and no ones forcing me to stay in the highest league. its the NERF that would be the reason to complain.

recruits and gold and food shipments are not worth it for any game style. ive played classical-medieval accounts 3 times and nope, not useful even there. this would be like if you choose to play japan and like it. well you may like the little japanese nation bonuses and i dont even play japan but i still say they need to be buffed.

and funny you should say it is a right. if it is a right then people should be free to use or not use it. no one should be telling people that they’re b1tchers for using their rights, and no one should be telling them their use of their rights is unnecessary.

I'm tired with all you people complaining about watching 30 seconds Ads for free thang, this is their game and they can do whatever they want 😈!
                Yeah sometimes I don't like the rewards, then I don't watch them, simple right? I have watched most of them though. You guys here are complaining because you're not playing on classical-medieval accounts, maybe 😈?! Those rewards are ALL worth it down there, seriously! When you don't have access to training blessings and other stuff, recruits are helpful. Or when you happen to get disconnected and lose the Free Retrain feature. Yeah I changed my mind, I don't mind Recruit rewards now! Keep giving us some!
                ​​​​And trade goods, NTG shipments? Not bad at all. I collect them, they're sitting nicely in my Inventory.

If you don't like to spend 5 minutes of your life on watching ads for nothing (you said), then I suggest you to go watch tv ads instead, see what you will get from watching them! 😆
                Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
                ​​​​​​

Comment

• Persia
                  Persia commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Recruits are “helpful” in the same sense that a food shipment containing 5,000 food is “helpful;” it gives a boost, but isn’t even close to significant. They’re really only useful for supply carts and cannons, neither of which seem to be popular at these low ages. I’ll admit that getting three free, instant horses can be nice, but it’s not really on the same level as rubies or troop tactics. So I guess this makes the question: are videos designed to be unmissable, critical benefits, or are they selectively tempting, only worth watching when they have something you’re interested in? (That’s a rhetorical question.)

The gist of what I mean is this: I agree with those chastising the others for taking too much for granted. It’s a good thing that video rewards refresh daily, and the fact that we even got troop tactics in the quantities that we did is great. If you don’t like retrains, you don’t have very long to wait until there are new rewards. I’m going to keep watching the videos and taking whatever I get; I don’t even watch the videos, I just do something else. I’d understand if it took even five to ten minutes of constant effort to get the rewards, but you can literally press a button every thirty seconds whilst doing something else entirely. No reason to complain.

• No Angel
                  No Angel commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Persia, people in this forum take everything too seriously, and a bunch of them are just haters (some even promoted other games here) so I directly speak to them 😊 . I once thought the video rewards had a schedule, I even predicted what would come out the next days. It was just lately they added more various rewards. The video rewards could be designed so we get equal prizes. No one would be too lucky to get 100 crowns for watching 1 video and 99% else got 25 crowns for 5 videos 😆; no one would be accused as crowns abuser either. All rewards are designed to match with each age. Indeed, we all admit, shipments (and recruits) are more useful for lower age, but hey what's wrong adding them to our inventory, it's a limitless inventory! 😄
              Working...
              X