No announcement yet.

Veterans benefit - write your account age here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, started in June 2015, with French then moved to Germans as soon as I reached Atomic Age, my lvl is 252 CWA.
    i did challenge myself to go on top 200, what I did,sometimes a little voice says you are dumm, lol.
    my Alliance has been established in August 2015 and still alive even if I lost some key players.
    i had a lot of fun and still have even if some updates are unnecessary but Life is Good and this game is still amazing.

Comment

I started playing December of 2015, but did try the 'soft launch' when it was available first in Canada! (That was maybe early 2015?)
      Follow Us!
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
      Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Comment

well, it is funny to see how many comments this post got even if it was just a general discussion....for sure more than other game-related posts (such as the citiziens post)

I can't classify Dominations, the only thing I can say that I was born in the analog-to-digital era and I had the fortune to play to some video games that to restart the level you should rewind the tape (Nijna Turtles on Commodore 64). Some others are now some kind of artifacts such as Metal Slug, mortal combat, mario bros, pang and million others.

The only game over 25 years of video game playing that kept me on it that for 4 years is dominations. For sure time has changed, devices as well (now you can play whereever you are), but the fact it is that I'm still dealing with it every evening.

I really hope that this game never stops to move forward.

Comment

• LordStark263AC
          LordStark263AC commented
          Editing a comment
          Ever played Cossacks on PC? That game is like Dominations up to Enlightenment/Industrial Age, set during Napoleonic Wars.

LordStark263AC I do not recall Cossacks, if you are talking about such kind of games, I think that we need to mention, in good order:
        - warcraft
        - command and conquer
        - civilization

for sure there are million others that are buried somewhere in my mind but this sounds to be my top3

Comment

Even though I complain a lot about various aspects of this game, I grudgingly admit that I still enjoy playing it, more so than any other mobile game out there. There hasn’t been a single day that I have not logged into the game since I started playing in June of 2015.

Comment

Bump. Bump. Bump.

Come on guys, who's missing?

Lord Stark leader of Dragonstone 1.0

Comment

April 2015

Comment

April 18th, 2015 - Been playing every day since then. Currently level 263 - CWA.

Comment

April 2015

Comment

08 April 2015, currently SA level 315
                    USA✩Elite

Comment

May 2015 space age 287

Comment

Early 2015, SA

Comment

Spring 2015, CWA 274

Comment

May 2015 280 space age who is sick and tired or the dumb balancing unbalancing , war matching changes as they worked just fine for 4 years well before this guy came along and ABSOLUTELY SICK OF CHEATING check the number of hacked max space bases that started accounts in 2018/2019 on dominations.pl as well a complete cheating team at #1 and many others making a fraud of the top 100 fix your game see you at the live stream

Comment

I'm SA n according to Goggle Play my first purchase was February 2015

Comment

Working...
                              X