Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Veterans benefit - write your account age here

Hi

I had a look to my profile and I realized that I joined this game in July 2015 (it was born in April 15).
    I was used to play when there were not so many buttons on the screen, no discounts or events, no ww, no marco polo, dock etc.....only alliance was there. Good times.

I collected and stole resources every single day since July 2015 and honestly I don't know how many so old players are still in the game, but in my opinion it would be great to have some kind of gratitude for the commitment from dev team.

I know this is something stupid but it was nice

I started in September 2015 while looking for a new game to replace the stupid SimCity (the mobile one). I tried Clash of Clans of course, and Boom Beach. Then I started with this Dominations.

This definitely is worth some crowns !

Comment

• albynos
      albynos commented
      Editing a comment
      sound crazy but I had the same journey Spaceboy. Simcity and boom beach then this one!

• Klodovig
      Klodovig commented
      Editing a comment
      same! but still playing boom beach too though stopped simcity long time ago.

I started pretty early, I think it was May 2015? Account number somewhere in the 2.7M range

Comment

What a darling idea!! I wouldn’t qualify in any way but I will attend your parade and clap for you.
      Lexi - A Round Table's French-Canadian-Texan Warrior.

Discord: Lexi - A Round Table

Comment

• albynos
        albynos commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll look for you in may parade, pointing fingers at you in a Trump style

april 2015

Comment

I must be a bit of a noob - didn't start 'til December 2015

Comment

August 2015, CWA 236 French soon to be German or Roman

I have something to add. My current Lord Stark account level 249 CWA, I did not start this account until January 2016 but I did start playing Dominations in late summer 2015 with a different account to which I forgot the log in details. It would be nice to log and carry on playing if I knew the log in details. #sadface
          Last edited by LordStark263AC; 06-03-2019, 01:04 AM. Reason: Correction

Comment

august 2016.....too late...243 cwa now
            Hellas Empire
            Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

February 6 2016 here. I spent a few (!) bucks to catch up and am currently 277 CWA.
              Bad Rabbits. We hop, you drop. Adults 25+

Comment

May 2015... level 77 Gunpowder Age... does it qualify?
                Cheaters can't attack

Comment

• albynos
                  albynos commented
                  Editing a comment
                  this is something strange... approx 4 years and 77 lvl? Radzeer it qualitfies!

• Radzeer
                  Radzeer commented
                  Editing a comment
                  In the first 2 years it was very hard to get the resources. All bases were beyond the strength of my army... I was doing my best but couldnt beat anything above the classical age. And as soon as I logged out all resources were gone, as stronger attackers came and took all my resources.
                  But as soon as the ww was introduced, it became better, as in ww you can attack Iron Age bases even if you are in Medieval Age. And since sandbagging became the norm I was relieved... Now Im doing much faster as before...

July 2015. Level 244 CWA. What a long strange trip it's been.

Comment

Late April or early May 2015 I think. I looked up in dominations.pl and it only stated before 12.2015 🙄
                  Oh still Atomic 😊
                  Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
                  ​​​​​​

Comment

4th April 2015... Atomic age...

Comment

how is it that some people started in 2015 and are still atomic?
                      Hellas Empire
                      Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

• phraxos
                        phraxos commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have an alt, level 180 AA who also only bought the citizens starter packs and spent no penny.
                        Started at.... 1 april 2018!
                        So you guys must really enjoy your AA time

• wrathchild_78
                        wrathchild_78 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        albynos I also bought the 2 starter packs and nothing else ever since

• Spaceboy
                        Spaceboy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Started in 2015 and I just moved to Global ! I did not spend $$$ and I used to max everything. Upgrading everything takes ages. And they kept adding building.

Now I go full defence after the rebalancing circus. The game is dead for me, so I do not care about attacking anymore.

Originally posted by wrathchild_78 View Post
                      how is it that some people started in 2015 and are still atomic?
                      I stopped playing after reaching Gunpowder, and continued in mid 2017.
                      ​​​​​​Plus I'm lazy and slow 😎😆
                      Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
                      ​​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X