X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixie
    started a topic A Campaign to Return Free Retrain Back to 9 Hours

A Campaign to Return Free Retrain Back to 9 Hours

Very simple. The more we watch videos, the better 3 parties are satisfied. Game company, sponsors, and players.

• yemen
    replied
    I can also confirm that it appears to be back to 10 hours or so - I can use it once in the morning and once in the evening again, happy to see it back to normal.

Please don't take it away again.

Leave a comment:

• Davina
    replied
    TinSoldier Your initial reply was concerning but it's great to see the 'retrain all' being reverted back! Very glad to be wrong ;-)

Whatever the reasons; please pass on our thanks to the powers that be for making the change. Much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• wrathchild_78
    replied
    thank you for changing it back...Well done!

Leave a comment:

• Rico_x_00
    replied
    Originally posted by Mixie View Post
    Very simple. The more we watch videos, the better 3 parties are satisfied. Game company, sponsors, and players.
    I agree. Come join our alliance. BOO YEAH!!!

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    replied
    Yaaay 🙏🙏🙏
    Suddenly I see the sunlight 😆

Leave a comment:

• DubStep
    replied
    Originally posted by Davina View Post
    Seriously? The shorter retrain wasn't a "promotion" it was a "feature" that has been changed. The advertiser has no control over your retrain frequency - that's absurd.

In a very abstract/deceptive way, we have been given the answer to this thread.

Translation: Retrain was deliberately changed and there's no plan currently to reverse it. However, we may do so in future for a limited time as a "promotion" event. We've increased it because players were not using enough crowns for war troops.

Fair enough, your game. Just be honest and treat players with respect. We aren't all stupid (this isn't aimed directly at Tin).
    I think the real translation is the advertisers said "we will only pay you x amount of times per day for each person watching ads" and the free retrains were over that amount of times.

Leave a comment:

• Mat 3 BloodyBarons
    replied
    Thank you so much Tim, instant retrain back to every 9hrs, great job

Leave a comment:

• Mixie
    replied
    THANK YOU for bringing it back! Awesome understanding 👏

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    commented on 's reply
    Depends on how the contract works Manifesto. Let's say we pay (rent a space on) tv company to show our ads, it will say how often tv company shows our ads, in certain period of time.
    I'd suggest Nexon to be more generous for both parties so we players can get the benefit as well? 😉

• kilgore_trout
    replied
    They have yet to have a problem telling us when features are removed, it seems like this is pretty random time to choose to start lying to us. We all assumed they took it away to get us to use crowns, he had nothing to gain from saying it's a promotion.

I'll agree that it's a wierd way to operate, but its a ingame purchase phone app, who knows how they do business.

Leave a comment:

• Davina
    replied
    Seriously? The shorter retrain wasn't a "promotion" it was a "feature" that has been changed. The advertiser has no control over your retrain frequency - that's absurd.

In a very abstract/deceptive way, we have been given the answer to this thread.

Translation: Retrain was deliberately changed and there's no plan currently to reverse it. However, we may do so in future for a limited time as a "promotion" event. We've increased it because players were not using enough crowns for war troops.

Fair enough, your game. Just be honest and treat players with respect. We aren't all stupid (this isn't aimed directly at Tin).

Leave a comment:

• Manifesto
    commented on 's reply
    I'm a little surprised that a 3rd party vendor can determine the number of times the retrain is available in Nexon's game. I can understand the video content is out of your hands but how often the video is played?
    Anyway, thanks for the response and as No Angel said, we all appreciate it if a promotion can bring it back again.

• No Angel
    replied
    Now it's clear 😊 can we get that promotion again? It's the best thing ever happened, third after the plane damage event and crown pass promotion with elephant archers added 😃!

Leave a comment:

• TinSoldier
    replied
    Manifesto - Our video ads are run by a 3rd party vendor. I am unaware if the timing change is something that is our choice or theirs. If it's a seasonal promotion where we offer more retrains in a 24 hour window, I can work to get that on the calendar and announced in advance.

Thank you for your understanding.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X