Assault tactic is a rebalancing killer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assault tactic is a rebalancing killer

BHG, you did a great job in the rebalancing process. It took months and a lot of frustration for players. It was refreshing to see many not gain 5 stars in war attacks. This is the way it should be. But, just as we were getting use to it you rolled out a rebalancing killer, the Assault tactic. I realize many won’t like this post but let’s face it, with this new tactic gaining 5 stars is easy again. I’m seeing war 5 star attacks everywhere now. We are right back to an unbalance offense. Yes, I realize many won’t like this post because they love this new tactic, me included. But for defense players this Assault tactic is a game changer.
    BHG, why in the world would you invest so much time and work to rebalance and then roll out this tactic?

Also, something is wrong with HT hp after your recent update. We are also seeing new numerous bugs and Fighters also seem weaker. Please do some test and make sure all museum, library and university upgrades are in fact active.
    My Game ID is Dradis

I'm having more fun with the game since this new tactic was released, and I still wouldn't consider level 300 3D bases to be an easy 5 star. Most of our wars still end in fewer than max stars. With that being said, I'm sure they will monitor its usage and tweak the stats at some point.

Comment

Will this tactic help the players that just started?
      I'm industrial and don't have this tactic, that's not a problem if the war matches are ok. But again the high level players gain a big advantage and the starters like me in a horrible position.
      where matched agains so many atomic and cold war player and our highest its global age.
      Join us at Outcasts United. All ages welcome.

Comment

and it has also killed Protect. Protect was already crippled, yes, but this has gone and put it out of its misery
        Victory Chest & League Boat Rewards
        https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Expedition General Bonus Rewards
        https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

So sad. Seeing 5 star attacks one after the other. Even on big base. Plus, these attacks are very fast like 1:30mins. The 5 star Circus is back.
          My Game ID is Dradis

Comment

That's what I said in the post... https://forum.nexonm.com/forum/nexon...ssault-tactic:

01-25-2019, 01:59 AM

"The tactic itself is a combination of strength of gladiator and protect, it's super strong. You guys just need to learn how to use it. But at the moment, it's hard to see because of the regressions in patch 6.7 to factory troops.

The likely scenario is that it'll soon be nerfed because it's too strong rather than it being unused."

Comment

5 stars are back! Yay! The fun is back!

Comment

I wish I could locate all your complains in Rebalance Notes about how it was barely impossible to get 5 stars and now here we are, people complaining about getting 5 stars is ridiculously easy 🤡

​​​​​
                Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.
                ​​​​​​

Comment

In 6 months to a year, after they have added a university leader to strengthen it even further, and everyone has invested in taking it to space age / cold war age level, then it will be nerfed. See decoys.

Comment

Originally posted by No Angel View Post
                    I wish I could locate all your complains in Rebalance Notes about how it was barely impossible to get 5 stars and now here we are, people complaining about getting 5 stars is ridiculously easy 🤡

​​​​​
                    Aren't human beings wonderful?
                    Sour grapes make whine.

Comment

on what do you use this new tactic ? silo ? I haven't used it yet but after reading this post, it makes me very motivated..I Like the 5* circus a lot !

Comment

I'd like some more time to evaluate the new tactic. But I feel we can't moan all the time, perhaps we should give this new tactic a chance, shouldn't we?
                        "A new power is rising! Its victory...is at hand!"

Comment

I feel that this tactic works wonders when you play an all HT build. It makes them move quicker around the map to kill important buildings.
                          Greek Myrmidons
                          Ψαχνουμε παικτες για πολεμους απο επιπεδο 100 και πανω.

Comment

I agree Horsepower. Sabotage is also too powerful, and Heavy Tanks on offense need to be hamstringed. 5 Stars are once again far too easy which makes for a boring game. How is it fun throwing HTs, Sabotage, and Assault carelessly around the battlefield and then walking away with 5 Stars? Boring.
                            Last edited by StarTrekAlliance; 01-31-2019, 06:01 AM.

Comment

Most of the top attackers I know have actually moved away from HT attacks, partly due to this new tactic and partly because many defenders built anti-HT museums. Nearly any combination of factory troops is now a viable mix, and I think it's added much needed variety to the game. This is a strategy game after all, so it's cool to see how players adapt.

Comment

Working...
                              X