Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The spring of ages is coming?

THE SPRING OF AGES IS COMING?

RECENTLY, 2 DAYS AGO, A BANNER IN THE GAME ADVISED US THAT WE USE THE DISCOUNTS OF THE ATOMIC AGE, BECAUSE THE SPRING OF AGES IS COMING, ASSOCIATED TO THE SPACE AGE.

TinSoldier BHG_Muet

1)IS THIS A RUSH EVENT?

2)THE SPACIAL AGE ,WILL BE AVIABLE IN THE SAME UPDATE?

3)WHEN IS IT? APROX nEAR TO THE ANIVERSARY (APRIL 30TH)?

In the past, we've focused on running the "for the Ages" only during opposite seasons (Summer and Winter).

While we are planning big things for the Space Age release (later this year) and the 4th(!) Anniversary of DomiNations in April we don't have much more to share beyond the popup teaser. Looking forward to sharing more information as soon as it is available!
    Follow Us!
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
    Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Comment

Saruman the White . I THINK THAT THE IDEA IS ACUMULATE MORE CWA AND AA, TO HAVE A CRITICAL MASS THAT MAKES IT SUSTAINABLE TO INCORPORATE THE NEW AGE. IN ADDITION, THE GENERAL IDE IS THAT THE PLAYERS ADVANCE IN THE INVESTIGATIONS OF THE UNIVERSITY AND DEFENSES. A GREAT MASS OF ADVANCED PLAYERS ACROSS AGES WITHOUT IMPROVING NOR DEFENSES OR INVESTIGATIONS IN THE UNIVERSITY.

Comment

• NateTheGreat
      NateTheGreat commented
      Editing a comment
      Shhh why so loud? I'm in the library :P

• No Angel
      No Angel commented
      Editing a comment
      Xabar your caps lock though 😆

• jagadeeshgarapati
      jagadeeshgarapati commented
      Editing a comment
      it's a players wish to do what so ever he wants. why do you care if a player has less defense or offense. does it really matter to anyone. all that matters is how many are playing the game not how they are playing

LOUD but true Xabar .... saw many post complaining about Multiplayer match alg to be wrong so it is reasonable to say that Nexon will not introduce the space age unless having a solid number of player at high ages.

Comment

Sorry, for the caps lock

Comment

• Spaceboy
        Spaceboy commented
        Editing a comment
        What did you say ???

No mention of anything during the live stream. I wonder if there will be a Spring of the Ages rush event?

Comment

A proper ratio is key to mp. Not enough bases to attack and frustration sets in fast. People like a challenge but no one likes getting annihilated every other attack. I don’t know how many active cw’s their are but they need enough feasible bases to attack to feed the expensive upgrades and walls.

Comment

I wonder how big will be a domination bonus for 5-starring a Space Age base...

Comment

• Manifesto
            Manifesto commented
            Editing a comment
            I was thinking about that too.
            CW: 2000 oil for AA; 8000 oil for CW; 20,000 oil for SA?

No Spring through the Ages (for 2019 at least). We still have a lot of great Space Age events to announce, and DomiNations will be celebrating it's 4th anniversary soon too. Lots to look forward to before the Summer for the Ages!
          Follow Us!
          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thebighugegames/
          Twitter: @BigHugeGames

Comment

Working...
          X