X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danron1376
    started a topic no more free crowns?

no more free crowns?

just did the 5 daily videos and no crown rewards are offered. we only get a small amount of blueprints and needless researchers/benefactors/random artifact. does this mean they think crowns now should only be purchased with real-world money?

• Mixie
    replied
    Recruits are not useless. Today's have HT in the package. Just took 2 minutes of my life to waste for them. Definitely not bad.

Leave a comment:

• Uhuru
    replied
    Yeah, generous... As many as 10 crowns per video! This time I step back from the rule of ignoring the video and watch it.

Leave a comment:

• No Angel
    replied
    Reviving this thread for the 65 crowns I got today! 😍

Leave a comment:

• Excalibur
    commented on 's reply
    Yeh but no choice bec u have to watch all bec best is last one

• Ugbun
    replied
    I had a good laugh when I saw today's rewards. Nexon figured out supplies are more valuable than benefactors and researchers so they moved them to the 4th slot. This revelation led them to keep the number of supplies the same at 5 and increase the number of benefactors and researchers!

I did appreciate getting a random 2 star World War Hall artifact instead of a main hall artifact.

Leave a comment:

• pckrn
    commented on 's reply
    hmm perhaps then recruits day and crown day were meant for them to record the minimum and maximum views to measure other days against

• Manifesto
    commented on 's reply
    pckrn
    It might not be good for Nexon but the '5 ads for 40 crowns' might be Nexon's max threshold, the point where they're happy with the number of ads for the number of crowns. It's a good balance for them and us.
    Personally, I think 5 ads for 80-100 crowns is a better balance but no doubt Nexon would disagree.
    Davina's comments are spot on. I think they'll have a look at the results after a month or two and hopefully they'll keep the combinations that got the most views (because they generated the most revenue from advertisers) and scrap the ones that didn't.
    Then perhaps they'll do variations on the ones they keep. At least, that's my hope.

• pckrn
    commented on 's reply
    thats the mystery part. if nexon’s aim is as davina says, then it doesnt make sense to have us watch fewer ads for the same amount of rewards

• Manifesto
    replied
    Originally posted by pckrn View Post
    by having a separate recruit day and crown day, people only watch 5 ads to get 40 crowns. if they mixed it up people would have to watch 10 ads to get 40 crowns.
    Well that's good for us isn't? If the crown rewards are measly at the moment, watching fewer ads for crowns is better all-round.

Leave a comment:

• Manifesto
    commented on 's reply
    Good for you Davina, for figuring it out. It's a wonder others can't see the bleeding obvious!
    Let's just hope that Nexon doesn't 'do a Nexon' and nerf the popular one!
    Last edited by Manifesto; 03-06-2019, 02:58 AM.

• Freightshaker
    commented on 's reply
    This is just horrible! Everyone, boycott the video's until this is changed!!

• pckrn
    replied
    Originally posted by Davina

Their aim will be to get the maximum video commission for the minimum amount of their premium currency given away for “free”.

So, if you don’t like the days rewards, don’t watch them, for tomorrow might be better. 🙂
    this still is a curiosity though.
    by having a separate recruit day and crown day, people only watch 5 ads to get 40 crowns. if they mixed it up people would have to watch 10 ads to get 40 crowns.

and how many days long would the rotation cycle be? will it be 40 crowns every 3 days? 40 crowns every 4 days? or something else? maybe recruit day and crown day are 1 time things and we will have a whole new set for rotation? would have to see.

i must still say they need to up the crown rewards. compared to a time before museum rerolls, crowns used to be just a bonus thing back then but now it is a must to stay competitive. yet we receive less crowns now than we did back then. if not with ads, then up the crown rewards from timed missions and killing invaders. just that increasing crowns from ads would be the most beneficial for nexon so thats where i keep asking

Leave a comment:

• Dvicious
    commented on 's reply
    so reasonable!

• Davina
    replied
    They are testing out different rewards. It’s actually a really good system for us and Nexon. The way it’s designed should create a natural balance.

For example, yesterday was all troop recruits (probably the worst rewards as Nexon will know). Then today it’s all crowns (probably the best reward along with speed ups - same thing).

So they will see the commissions they earned from the recruit day and the crown day. I’m guessing like me, a lot of people didn’t bother watching yesterday’s rewards but have watched today’s for the crowns (better for us and better for Nexon).

Their aim will be to get the maximum video commission for the minimum amount of their premium currency given away for “free”.

So, if you don’t like the days rewards, don’t watch them, for tomorrow might be better. 🙂

Leave a comment:

Working...
X